[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade veto

theeohiostate

Curious does MFL not allow you to set it up so that the Commish has to approve the trade? (That is how our league is setup on CBS.) If it does, and your league is not set up that way, does the commish really have authority to veto a trade (is it in your rules)?

I've been co commish of my local league for 15+ years and we have NEVER vetoed any trade. But we have it set up for commish approval so that we does have that chance if the trade is totally bogus, and so that other things like draft picks (which are covered in a comment on the trade) can be noted for the future.

MFL does indeed have an option to require commish approval. It also supports, tracks, and updates draft pick trades automatically as well.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, bm is a good commish if you and others read the entire thread you would notice there is more to this. I traded CJ to TOS 2 weeks ago for Decker torrain and redman I like slambo needed rbs. 2 league owners flew off the roof complaing Putting bm on the spot. He approved my trade LIKE HE APPROVED THIS TRADE.