[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's starting Tebow this week?

BS Miscreant

Does anyone have the stones? Or maybe your QB outlook is that grim.

Gonna wait and see?

Just picked up Tebow, I've got Ryan and Bradford and I'm entertaining the idea. My opponent this week is in dire straights with bye issues so I'm thinking it might be a reasonable shot to take? Of course, with my opponent's issues, it might just be safer to rely on the mediocrity I've come to enjoy from the two guys I've used up to now.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would if I could. As it is, I've got a waiver request in for Matt Moore or C Ponder. Yes, it's that dire. 2 QB league and I have Brady on the bye. Thought I had my situation dialed in when someone bailed on Sam Bradford last week and snapped him up. So much for that...

Does anyone have the stones? Or maybe your QB outlook is that grim.

Gonna wait and see?

Just picked up Tebow, I've got Ryan and Bradford and I'm entertaining the idea. My opponent this week is in dire straights with bye issues so I'm thinking it might be a reasonable shot to take? Of course, with my opponent's issues, it might just be safer to rely on the mediocrity I've come to enjoy from the two guys I've used up to now.

WDIS from a long timer? LOL....

Well, given your options, I'd pull that trigger.

In my dynasty league I have Roths, but have yet to give Tebow a contract off the taxi squad. Roths has a bye week 11, so I can wait, but I may give him a contract before week 11, waiting to see how he does this week. He has the right opponent....

I'm starting him in a position we call Wild-card. Mostly populated by 3rd level QBs, and we start 2, I've got Grossman, Orton, and Tebow to choose from! Probably start both Tebow and Orton - that worked when I did it in Grossman's Bye week! And it looks like Grossman will probably have a few more Bye weeks.

Oh and my sister lives in Denver and is excited about Tebow, so I'll do it for her!

I'm leaning toward starting him over a banged-up Schaub. At least Tebow might get some rushing yards and a rushing score and mix things up a little. He'll be pumped up for a trip back to Florida. My season's already tanking and could use a jump-start. Hey, this sort of parallels the Broncos plight.

I just went 0-6 in one league this week. Recently changed my name to the Teletubbies in that league, now they are the TEBOWTUBBIES.

My other QB is Schaub, so gonna start Tebow from here on out. Considering my record, though, I don't think you would call it 'stones'. :wacko:

Picked him up last week in my local.

Playing against my main rival who is a hugh Denver fan, and with Vick on bye, I'm starting him over Kolb. I expect he'll get 5-8 points just on the ground, might throw 2 TD's and have 200 yards. That's like 25 points, and I'll take that.

I am starting him this week over Ryan too. I am tied for first and playing the #1 team overall (other divsion) who has Rodgers. I feel Tebow gives me the best chance for huge points. I may start him the rest of the year on thaty alone.

if they really were on the "suck for Luck" train, wouldn't it be easier to lose with Kyle Orton :wacko:

I just traded him away in a dynasty cuz the Lloyd trade makes me think that my Broncos are going to suck for Luck. If so, that means that Elway and Fox already doubt Tebow. I'm not sure how much success a kid can have with so little support from the coach and team.

That said, with 50,000+ Tebow fans in the stands for the UF champions ceremony, it'll be a serious "home" field advantage for Tebow.

Tebow averaged more FF pts per start last year than any QB other than Vick. He put up 78 passing yds and 38 rushing yards along with a TD of each in a quarter and a half last week. If you've got him, you ought to be seriously considering starting him over all but the very elite QBs. The guy is a FF gold mine.

why not have a handful of plays every game for Tebow?

Couldn't do it. The constant same-game comparison between Tebow and Orton would have made Fox look even dumber for standing by Orton. Orton may throw the ball better, but Tebow has shown in limited action that he is probably the better of the two at playing QB, and maybe by a wide margin.