[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League?

teamtapout

Hi, hoping someone can help me with a question about NFL.com keeper leagues.

We run a 20 man roster with 6 keepers, now in the trade section you have 20 rounds of draft picks available to trade. Meaning you would have a roster of 26 at the end of next years draft. I'v searched everywhere and all it can tell me is it will confgure all draft picks, trade, keepers etc before next years draft.

So do we have to cut our own rosters down to 20 after the draft? or will it turn our 20 picks into 14?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi, hoping someone can help me with a question about NFL.com keeper leagues.

We run a 20 man roster with 6 keepers, now in the trade section you have 20 rounds of draft picks available to trade. Meaning you would have a roster of 26 at the end of next years draft. I'v searched everywhere and all it can tell me is it will confgure all draft picks, trade, keepers etc before next years draft.

So do we have to cut our own rosters down to 20 after the draft? or will it turn our 20 picks into 14?

Any help would be much appreciated.

If the NFL.com is like every other site out there, you would have 14 players plus the 6 keepers. The first 6 draft picks are the "keepers". To =make your 20 player roster.

If the NFL.com is like every other site out there, you would have 14 players plus the 6 keepers. The first 6 draft picks are the "keepers". To =make your 20 player roster.

None of the sites I have keeper leagues on do it that way. On MFL for example, the rounds in the draft are equal to the total roster size less the number of keepers (well, in actuality, the commissioner sets the number of rounds in the draft)

On CBS the # of keepers is set and along with a date. Then each owner must pick their keepers. The # of rounds in the draft is separate, although I think at one time it may have been the way FantasyFBL say, with x slots, y of which are keepers (we'd manually enter those after keepers are declared and before the draft) then have z rounds (x-y) in the draft.

In other words, you don't know.

MFL does not behave as you suggest above by default, so not "every other site out there" does as you indicate.