[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top receiver in Denver

Flip_Side

I haven't seen anything from Royal or Thomas to indicate one of those 2 guys will suddenly leap-frog Decker. My money is on Decker, although I am biased since I own him in a dynasty league.

No one has seen anything from Thomas this year because he hasn't been on the filed ,,,

He did look good last year in the games he played though

I'd like to see how Decker does as the #1. Tebow isn't nearly as accurate as Orton, so I'm not sure Decker's value is going to increase much moving up to the #1. In fact, he may slip a bit, especially in the next couple weeks as the team adjusts to the Chosen One.

when healthy, he's easily the best.

Why? I’ve never understood the fascination with Thomas, and never understood why, besides character concerns, people had him on their draft list above Dez Bryant. Aside from his size and speed (which BTW, do we even know that he’s gotten back to full or ever will after the Achilles-tear?), the guy only had 3 plays in his playbook in GA Tech’s triple-option offense (and I’m pretty sure they were all “go deep” in case they overcommit to the option).

I’ve even heard comparisons to Calvin Johnson, which are just silly other than they played the same position at the same school. Someone care to enlighten me on why they think he’s the guy to own on a Denver offense that doesn’t really have room for more than one-fantasy relevant target (who you’d have to assume will be Decker). Other than him, succeed or fail, Tebow is not the type of QB that's going to prop up all of his WRs stats.

Maybe there’s something I’m missing about Thomas that others see, but coming off the Achilles deal, I just see him even more as one of those guys who’s not that skilled outside of his measurable.

I like Decker right now. Health plays a big part. He'll also probably have the most consistancy over the rest of the year.

I like Demaryius Thomas potential upside. (He could be Big emphasis on could)

I'm not sure where I stand on Eddie Royal.

Well it would appear as though Thomas is the man to own in Denver. I wasnt so sure about Decker as a No #1, hes a great #2 though.

Given the rather hap-hazzard nature of yesterday's QB play, I would have to think the jury is still out on this topic. Sure Thomas had one of the TDs and the most targets, but only had 3 catches for 27 yards. So...

yea - i have decker and the only thing i'm doing now is sitting tight with him. will it bite me in the arse? quite possibly.

too early to tell.

If Tebow hadn't overthrown a wide-open Decker in the middle of the field by 10+ yards then you'd see a juicy ~70 yards and TD on his stat line. My gut feeling is that he will develop better chemistry with Thomas (probably because I own Decker).

I'm on the Thomas band wagon. Not the Demaryius Thomas band wagon mind you, but Julous Thomas. I think he gets more and more involved and becomes a favorite of Tebow. Look how Fells and Tebow have hooked up. Imagine a guy with better vertical and better speed.

by week 10, I see Thomas being the number 1 target of Tebow.