[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Janikowski injured?

Chief Dick

Per CBS, a hamstring injury that could sideline him for a while:

News: NFL Network reports the Raiders will be working out kickers on Friday because they are concerned over Sebastian Janikowski's injured left hamstring. The team is worried that it might have to shut Janikowski down for a while. The Raiders are set to host the Chiefs in Week 7.

I don't get it. He's a KICKER!

In one league he is first in points with 66, including one 20 point week. But second is 65, 3rd 63, then 4 more with 60ish. Worst of 12 is 53, 13 or 2 per game behind.

If you ignore the 20 pointer, he's back with the average.

And 2 other kickers have had games better than that 20.

He's just a kicker, pick up anybody else.

Hey guys, Question. How bad do you think Janikowski's injury is. Do you think he will be the same Kicker when he gets back? One guy just dropped Akers from SF because it's a bye week. Do you think I should drop Jan for Akers?

The two are a wash pointswise but you'll still have to add another kicker after that since Akers is on a bye.

Just dropped SeaBass for Nick Novak, SD. His bye week's gone and he's looking up. Between SeaBass's hammy issues (which, btw, this isn't the first week we've gotten wind of them), the questionable start tomorrow, and the bye week next week, that's just too much for me to risk a roster spot on.

Well, if I only knew if he was done for the year. Would be easier. Akers has scored some good points the past few weeks. But I love the fact that Jank-ski can put up 20 + pts a week. It's always a hit a miss. I picked up Prater (Den) just in case. Not much out there to pick up in our league.