[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 7 JUMbotron

JUMbotron

Enjoyed reading about your experience at the bar.

Similar situations have happened to me.

Those are the guys I try to avoid.

Keep up the good work!

Just realized I can't re-visit that bar Sunday to show that buffoon my Greg Jennings smackdown stats...The Titans are back home, I'll be at the game drinking eleventy Coors Lights.

I'd be interested to hear what you and other people are getting if they are shopping Nelson.

I have a trade in place where I can get Gates for Nelson which I may pull the trigger on since I got V. Davis who apparently is a blocker. I just worry about Gates, but what good does Nelson do on my bench.

FYI my starters are V Jax and G Jennings and I only have to start 2. Bench is Harvin (bleh) and D H Bey

What Cheerleader pictures and where do I find all of those?

Oh here's a question. I don't have a ton of room on my team. But I took a gamble today and avoided the whole waiver wire thing by picking up T.Owens today. I'm week on WR's and thought if I'm lucky, he goes to Arizona or some team that will use him as a Red Zone treat.

Smart or too early?

I have a trade in place where I can get Gates for Nelson which I may pull the trigger on since I got V. Davis who apparently is a blocker. I just worry about Gates, but what good does Nelson do on my bench.

FYI my starters are V Jax and G Jennings and I only have to start 2. Bench is Harvin (bleh) and D H Bey

I'd trade Nelson for Gates, but I'd pick at that guy to throw in something else (Ingram, Harvin, Cruz?) as you remind him "Dude, Nelson's been going off and you know it." :wacko:

I'd trade Nelson for Gates, but I'd pick at that guy to throw in something else (Ingram, Harvin, Cruz?) as you remind him "Dude, Nelson's been going off and you know it." :wacko:

The rest of his team I could get would be players I wouldn't want anyway.

ie gaffney, knox, felix jones

i doubt he'd throw in Boldin.

I may just have to do it straight up.

What Cheerleader pictures and where do I find all of those?

Oh here's a question. I don't have a ton of room on my team. But I took a gamble today and avoided the whole waiver wire thing by picking up T.Owens today. I'm week on WR's and thought if I'm lucky, he goes to Arizona or some team that will use him as a Red Zone treat.

Smart or too early?

I think Fitz's recent comments and TO being available are the stars aligning as we speak....

as someone who just got raped in the plundarrrr in 32 homarrrrrs by having to lose Eagles TMQB for AZ TMQB, I would welcome this as a umm silver lining for my losses these past few days....:wacko:

Jum

As a Lifelong Packer Fan I can only apoligize for the drunken fan. I love my beer and love the sports bars! So to any of my fellow huddlers every in Cent Wisconsin. The first beer is on me and my 2cents which isn't worth a cent to my self. Good luck to all this week!

Jum

As a Lifelong Packer Fan I can only apoligize for the drunken fan. I love my beer and love the sports bars! So to any of my fellow huddlers every in Cent Wisconsin. The first beer is on me and my 2cents which isn't worth a cent to my self. Good luck to all this week!

Let me qualify by saying I'm pretty sure he wasn't from GB. Maybe Nashville transplanted, but he drove off in a truck with a UT Vol bumper sticker. I know because he peeled out and everyone looked out the window. :wacko: