[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT to start this week

Big Country

Even as a ceremonial start, LT does steal touches and who the hell knows what could happen. Would it shock anyone to see LT have a better fantasy day than Greene? They are separated by 8 fantasy points on the season and haven't had there bye week yet. Last week LT had 7.6 points to Greene's 8.7.

I think this is more ceremonial, as they are playing his former team. Might not be that much change in the carries.

This

What I didn't understand in the projections is that DD picks the Jets to win with a Defensive TD. That means he thinks the score score without that would have the Chargers winning?

Isn't it a little risky predicting a defensive TD?

Not to hijack the thread, but do some of you believe that if he performs well, that he can take the starting job from Greene?

I really don't think it'll happen. LT will get the start tomorrow but Greene should put up the bigger numbers and has already started seeing the lion's share of touches. I think Greene could really explode in the 2nd half of the season.

I think it is entirely possible that LT could take a lot more touches with a good showing against SD. I mean, what has Green ever done??? Disappoint!!! And he will continue to do so, LT may be old for a running back in this league, but he still has something left in his tank....

all fair points about greene, but let's be honest. it's not like the line has been consistently opening holes for him. they did a bit when they declared their renewed dedication to the run game. that week, i thought he ran fairly well with what the line gave him.

greene is not the running back that will create space if the line can't. but, if the line gets more in sync, greene's success will increase.

otherwise, you have the same 'run up the middle into a brick wall' run-game. it would be nice if they push the edges. but they rarely do. . .at least in the games that i've watched.

not to mention, it isn't like sanchez is forcing defenses to respect the pass. i would have thought he'd be further along than where is he is right now.

Edited by slainte

Greene is the type of guy that needs the ball 20+ times a game to get his groove on.

Agreed. I think the Jets, as Ryan stated, are really making an effort to run the ball and get Greene going. :fingerscrossed: