[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ingram owners

SLAYER

I was reading the Times-Picayune I think and they were wondering why the Saints bothered drafting Ingram if they were not going to use him very much since a first round pick could have served other needs.

Unless they did not expect Sproles to be so good in their offense. Frustrating to Ingram owners.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called Breesitis and the staff has it bad this year.

Although I own Ingram in a couple leagues and have been disappointed with him, it's really hard to blame the Saints for rolling with one of the top three QBs in the league when they rattle up scores like last night.

I'm fairly sure that Payton doesn't give two chits about my fantasy teams, the bastard. :wacko:

Although I own Ingram in a couple leagues and have been disappointed with him, it's really hard to blame the Saints for rolling with one of the top three QBs in the league when they rattle up scores like last night.

I'm fairly sure that Payton doesn't give two chits about my fantasy teams, the bastard. :wacko:

the thing is if they keep letting Bree's throw this much things like what happened in the Bucs game will start happening more and more.

Unless they did not expect Sproles to be so good in their offense. Frustrating to Ingram owners.

This.

Plus, I'm not sure they expected Pierre's torn ankle ligaments to heal so nicely, he's been quite good too with limited touches.

This.

Plus, I'm not sure they expected Pierre's torn ankle ligaments to heal so nicely, he's been quite good too with limited touches.

he's the same Pierre that made me high on him heading into last season, but won't get the touches he needs to be fantasy relevant in leagues 10 and below...unless you have a deep bench, but Ingram appears to be the more complete back out of the bunch that can handle the load...Pierre looks real small and Sproles is a home-run threat when he's fresh which means he's only going to eat up enough to create a 3 headed monster...

Ingram, to me seems like the 3rd wheel in this offense...or at least feels like when I am watching them....

Edited by Avernus

Fixed

From in and around the 5 yard line, for some reason the Saints would rather have anyone other than Ingram score :wacko:

Marques Colston, 4 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 5:31. Drive: 6 plays, 81 yards in 1:39.

Darren Sproles, 6 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 0:42. Drive: 8 plays, 52 yards in 3:42.

Jed Collins, 1 Yd run (John Kasay kick is good), 10:39. Drive: 7 plays, 69 yards in 3:51.

Jimmy Graham, 4 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 9:16. Drive: 10 plays, 75 yards in 5:44.

Jimmy Graham, 2 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 1:41. Drive: 11 plays, 60 yards in 6:05.

I remember having one of the Packers RBs in the mid-90s (Dorsey Levens?) when Favre would be inside the 5 yard line and would ALWAYS throw. Seems the only time Ingram will get a TD is when he can run it in from outside the 10.

I called Payton last night and told him I needed for Sproles and Colston to have a big night while Meachem was quiet so that I could win my fantasy match up. He told me not to worry and that he'd keep Sproles in the game until the very end.

I remember having one of the Packers RBs in the mid-90s (Dorsey Levens?) when Favre would be inside the 5 yard line and would ALWAYS throw. Seems the only time Ingram will get a TD is when he can run it in from outside the 10.

more likely by injury to another RB.....that would change everything...

he's the same Pierre that made me high on him heading into last season, but won't get the touches he needs to be fantasy relevant in leagues 10 and below...unless you have a deep bench

:wacko:

He's currently 23rd in standard PPR league-format....I'd say thats pretty relevant in any sized-league over 7 teams, as it would make him a viable RB3 in all formats.

:tup:

He's currently 23rd in standard PPR league-format....I'd say thats pretty relevant in any sized-league over 7 teams, as it would make him a viable RB3 in all formats.

:wacko:

He's 34th in my PPR league (it does have bonuses for 100 yd rush/rec games)

Insert Ivory as well.

Plus, Ingram is cuttable in redraft leagues if you ask me. They put up 62 points and he dont score? If he is not cuttable, who is?

Even with all my Ingram hate and bitterness I wouldn't go as far to cut him yet. I mean his best games are (hopefully) ahead of him, and I think if Sproles or Frenchy gets injured (or even if one doesn't) he will have a bigger role and can show some of those highly touted skills..

is there any word out of Ingram's foot? I'm hoping he doesn't play so I can scoop Thomas off waivers.....Sproles will be used maybe a little more now, but I think Thomas stands to benefit more out of this situation if Ivory and Ingram are out...or even Ingram alone..

is there any word out of Ingram's foot? I'm hoping he doesn't play so I can scoop Thomas off waivers.....Sproles will be used maybe a little more now, but I think Thomas stands to benefit more out of this situation if Ivory and Ingram are out...or even Ingram alone..

bruised heel, he's day to day and questionable for week 8. I just don't see him playing though, against STL there is no reason to bring him back unless he's 100%, it's not like they need him to win. Even if he does play a see really limited carries(even more so than what he is currently getting.

bruised heel, he's day to day and questionable for week 8. I just don't see him playing though, against STL there is no reason to bring him back unless he's 100%, it's not like they need him to win. Even if he does play a see really limited carries(even more so than what he is currently getting.

great...now I just have to find someone to drop...

seriously, how do you have 9 starters and 6 bench spots overall?....I've seen some with even less, but wtmf?

Plus, I think anybody that took a flyer on Ingram, was hoping that he would be the next Arian Foster, Ray Rice, etc.....not happening, so that's the disappointment with having him on your roster.

Plus, I think anybody that took a flyer on Ingram, was hoping that he would be the next Arian Foster, Ray Rice, etc.....not happening, so that's the disappointment with having him on your roster.

I felt the same way about Mathews last year and think that Ingram will do in his 2nd season what Mathews has done with his...great talent, great situation ...but still doesn't become fantasy relevant as soon as we expected - didn't Mathews put it on in the 2nd half of the season?..I expect Ingram to get it going late and then next year fight with Sproles only for touches.....I expect Pierre to be gone...