[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ingram owners

SLAYER

Sorta like the bosox in baseball, nah he's better than that.

Atleast the Red Sox have been elite the past few years and were the best team in baseball for the majority of the last season....more than Ingram can say right now

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine then....

Correction: He sucks in fantasy football.

You are right to a point. Being a member of a 3 headed monster makes for low FF stats. As someone else said if he were the only back it would be a different story. I have him and after the first game have only started him once by default.

I am really looking forward to the day when the top news story is shannahan, payton, and belichik all killing each other in passion related to some twisted love triangle...

Really...drive Ingram all the way down the field and then toss another one to Graham. Jerk.

I was reading the Times-Picayune I think and they were wondering why the Saints bothered drafting Ingram if they were not going to use him very much since a first round pick could have served other needs.

I debated all morning, then decided to go with the "safer" plays in McFadden and Ingram, benching DeMarco Murray. :wacko: On a side note, I'm guessing there haven't been too many teams who have done what the Saints have tonight... nine possessions, no punts OR turnovers. Just points... Lots of 'em.

Edit: Make that 10 scores in 9 possessions. :tup:

Edited by Gopher

why would anyone other than fantasy owners and his mom care if he got touches? Saints just put up 50 points.

See DMD's post two slots above. Why waste a first round pick on him to not use him?

That's like buying a Cadillac to sit in the garage and never drive, when you should have used that money to replace a leaky roof...

I debated all morning, then decided to go with the "safer" plays in McFadden and Ingram, benching DeMarco Murray. :wacko: On a side note, I'm guessing there haven't been too many teams who have done what the Saints have tonight... nine possessions, no punts OR turnovers. Just points... Lots of 'em.

Edit: Make that 10 scores in 9 possessions. :tup:

Ya this is an old fashion ass whoopin

Not bad, would have had 100 and 5 TDs except he never got the call.

Fixed

From in and around the 5 yard line, for some reason the Saints would rather have anyone other than Ingram score :wacko:

Marques Colston, 4 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 5:31. Drive: 6 plays, 81 yards in 1:39.

Darren Sproles, 6 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 0:42. Drive: 8 plays, 52 yards in 3:42.

Jed Collins, 1 Yd run (John Kasay kick is good), 10:39. Drive: 7 plays, 69 yards in 3:51.

Jimmy Graham, 4 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 9:16. Drive: 10 plays, 75 yards in 5:44.

Jimmy Graham, 2 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 1:41. Drive: 11 plays, 60 yards in 6:05.

Fixed

From in and around the 5 yard line, for some reason the Saints would rather have anyone other than Ingram score :wacko:

Marques Colston, 4 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 5:31. Drive: 6 plays, 81 yards in 1:39.

Darren Sproles, 6 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 0:42. Drive: 8 plays, 52 yards in 3:42.

Jed Collins, 1 Yd run (John Kasay kick is good), 10:39. Drive: 7 plays, 69 yards in 3:51.

Jimmy Graham, 4 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 9:16. Drive: 10 plays, 75 yards in 5:44.

Jimmy Graham, 2 Yd pass from Drew Brees (John Kasay kick is good), 1:41. Drive: 11 plays, 60 yards in 6:05.

It's called Breesitis and the staff has it bad this year.