[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let the Christian Ponder era begin

CaP'N GRuNGe

I haven't been this interested in a Vikings game in a long time, even though I expect Ponder to struggle a bit and the Packers to lay the smack down on the Vikings. Skol Vikes! :horns:

With where they're at this season, it makes sense to begin to get Ponder some time. My first thought was it's tough to debut against the Pack, but then again, there are no expectations of a victory, so that pressure is off his shoulders. Here's hoping he shows some glimpses and Minnesota can build for next season.

As a devout Packer fan, I welcome Ponder starting today and sincerely hope it marks the beginning of the Ponder decade for MIN.

I was hoping for a decade of McNabb, but one takes what one gets.

The Vikes are doing a good job sucking for Luck though.

I was hoping for a decade of McNabb, but one takes what one gets.

The Vikes are doing a good job sucking for Luck though.

Sucking does have its advantages. Like when the Vikes got Peterson, or when the Lions drafted in the top five for a decade. Both had their benefits.

Now the Bears, well they are an exception. Even when they are good they suck, and they do not seem to do it for benefit to themselves. It is just a state of "Bearness".

As a devout Packer fan, I welcome Ponder starting today and sincerely hope it marks the beginning of the Ponder decade for MIN.

It's going to get ugly today. Ponder starting over McNabb is not the reason for this.

The cornerbacks are going to have a very long day without Cook or Winfield playing.

Crazy as it may sound, I am starting Ponder today...my other option is Kolb vs the Steelers #1 pass defense...I hope it works out because this is the IDP Sofa leagues and I am 6-0 and playing FBGs(norton) who is 5-1...Hard to believe that after losing Charles, drafting Peyton and starting Henne, McNabb & Grossman at QB that I am 6-0 with the highest scoring team...today I think the smoke and mirrors catches up with me, but I hope not.

Now the Bears, well they are an exception. Even when they are good they suck, and they do not seem to do it for benefit to themselves. It is just a state of "Bearness".

Theory - Lovie Smith : Bears :: Wayne Fontes : Lions