[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Chris

Grits and Shins

What happened to him today? Did he get hurt as Ringer has been running and catching the ball.

Is it all CJ or is the run offense really bad?

For fantasy purposes, does it really matter?

I have redzone and since TENN is never in the red zone I can only go off YPC.

My guess is combination of both, but from posts I've read, Ringer looks like the better back.

I have redzone and since TENN is never in the red zone I can only go off YPC.

My guess is combination of both, but from posts I've read, Ringer looks like the better back.

I hate to say it but from what I have seen in this game Ringer does look like the better runner. I just wonder if the Houston D is as keyed in on Ringer as they are on CJ.

I took chight both here and from others in my league for moving CJ and B Marshall for Turner and Reggie Wayne several weeks back. Marshall has been marginally more effective FF-wise than Wayne since the deal but Turner has been heads and shoulders more productive than CJ.

I took chight both here and from others in my league for moving CJ and B Marshall for Turner and Reggie Wayne several weeks back. Marshall has been marginally more effective FF-wise than Wayne since the deal but Turner has been heads and shoulders more productive than CJ.

I would trade CJ for a flaming bag of poo right about now.

It looks like the guy has just turned it off. Got paid, goin' home, meeting JaMarcus for some draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank.

It's funny but his tweets are occurring later and later at night, it seems. I haven't tracked their exact times but I just remember thinking that to myself recently. A couple years ago when CJ first started tweeting he was done at midnight or earlier.

I'm just thinking out loud.

No, it doesn't change the scoreboard, but it absolutely matters. If we just went by the stats, then Henderson looked like the WW pickup of the year the first few weeks, but context was needed there, as Colston and Moore were out. It makes all the difference in the world in deciding whether your best move is to buy/sell/hold or just flat out jump ship on the guy now...

I'm not a Johnson owner, so I don't have insight on his struggles, but it's important in knowing what to do with him going forward if anyone can answer:

1) Is it a lack of conditioning/not understanding the playbook from holding out? Or does he just appear to have lost that fire?

2) Is there an O-line issue, or are teams still stacking the box on him, forcing the Titans to beat them through the air, particularly with Britt out? Maybe this could explain why Ringer is finding more room, as teams don't have to respect him as much.

Or do people feel it's something else entirely? I mean, when you got a guy who's proven that he can break yardage records in the past, I'd say that a little insight into why he's turned back into a pumpkin is worthy of discussion, no?

Edited by delusions of granduer

A lot of the plugged in guys that I follow on Twitter are saying that CJ is hiding an injury. It's not that he's slowed down, but he's avoiding contact a lot more and isn't decisive. This is why you don't pay RB's as much as CJ was paid.

Makes me wonder if this is why he held out, knowing he wouldn't be able to produce and knowing that he'd get paid a fraction of what he did.