[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow stinks.

Do Work Son

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tebow looking good on this drive ... or ... Miami playing soft?

Nope. MIA is letting Tebow do all of this by playing intentionally at half speed. Hell, Tebow missed 2 damned FGs earlier that would have had them ahead right now. He also blindsided MacGahee and caused him to fumble.

Geez, this guy is the spawn of Hell!!! :wacko:

:wacko:

I think I've already expressed that Orton sucks in a few threads earlier this year, and that DEN's O sucks also. I guess that means I'm swinging from Orton's sack in blind DEN homerism too...

points are that it wasn't all otron's fault (nor entirely tebow's), but orton still looks better (as he should due to experience in the league)

points are that it wasn't all otron's fault (nor entirely tebow's), but orton still looks better (as he should due to experience in the league)

I'll still disagree, and say that Orton would have had a worse day given the heat that MIA was bringing and DEN's O-line whiffing on the pass rush completely today. He may have thrown for more yds, but I'd guess he would have been good for some mix of a minimum of 3 turnovers via INTs and fumbles. You want me to admit that Orton is a better thrower? I've already done that. A better QB? I don't think so.

No way to prove it though, so it's left to opinion only.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I'll still disagree, and say that Orton would have had a worse day given the heat that MIA was bringing and DEN's O-line whiffing on the pass rush completely today. He may have thrown for more yds, but I'd guess he would have been good for some mix of a minimum of 3 turnovers via INTs and fumbles. You want me to admit that Orton is a better thrower? I've already done that. A better QB? I don't think so.

:wacko: yeah ok bb. i am no orton nuthugger, but i think he connects on many more passes.

Calling Tebow epicly bad isn't good enough for you? Apparently that makes me a Tebow jock sniffer?

I'm not sure how being a raging blind homer is equivelant to jock sniffing, unless that's your activity of choice - those are your words, not mine.

4/14 for 40 yards through 54 minutes against a poor Miami D - you are seriously trying to sell us that you don't think Orton would have done better than that?

I do. You quoted me saying so when you made your statement. You must have missed that while you were seething about Tebow bringing DEN back to win...

kind of like that sea/pitt superbowl, they won in spite of their qb performance