[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aarron Rodgers owners

Outshined

I would like to get a sampling of info. I am curious to know when you drafted him, what is your record and if you picked him in the 2nd round, who did you draft in the 1st.

I didn't get a chance to draft him this year, but thinking about next year...Is he worth a top 5 pick?

10 team PPR redraft league had 7th pick.

Pick 1 Chris Johnson (bleh)

Pick 2 Vincent Jackson

Pick 3 Aaron Rodgers

My strategy going into this years draft was to wait on QB's, but when Rodgers fell that far it was an easy decision.

He will go in 1st round next year. top 5 pick, i dunno, but it would be hard to argue against it.

He's certainly more valuable than Vick IMO

I drafted him in the 10th round to be my backup ...

in 2008 and kept him over Tony Romo that year (one of my keepers from previous year).

And have kept him ever since ...

Edited by Grits and Shins

12 team league, got him at pick 1.10 (got Jennings in 2nd round), I'm sitting at 6-1 after yesterday.

Gotta be the most consistent player if FFB this year I'd guess, without doing research. I can't imagine him falling farther than top 5 next year.

Drafted him at 1.5 (QB heavy league) and he was the 3rd QB taken.. Vick at 2, Brees at 4, Brady at 6.. ended up wasting a 2nd round pick on Mendy but got Jennings in the 3rd round.. 5-2 so far but coulda been 6-1 as I played the top scorer and came in 3rd highest that week..

Things have fallen right so far.

Drafted him at 1.5 (QB heavy league) and he was the 3rd QB taken.. Vick at 2, Brees at 4, Brady at 6.. ended up wasting a 2nd round pick on Mendy but got Jennings in the 3rd round.. 5-2 so far but coulda been 6-1 as I played the top scorer and came in 3rd highest that week..

Things have fallen right so far.

Drafted him 2.2 in 14 team league. Took Roddy White in first round 13th position. I'm 3 and 4 and would be better if I didn't have White.

10 team PPR redraft league had 7th pick.

Pick 1 Chris Johnson (bleh)

Pick 2 Vincent Jackson

Pick 3 Aaron Rodgers

My strategy going into this years draft was to wait on QB's, but when Rodgers fell that far it was an easy decision.

He will go in 1st round next year. top 5 pick, i dunno, but it would be hard to argue against it.

He's certainly more valuable than Vick IMO

Pfff in the 3rd...... well guess it's real easy when you play with 3rd graders from around your neighborhood isn't it :wacko:

I picked him 5th overall (12 team league), which completely bucked my historical trend of waiting on a QB

I'm 5-2, in 1st place right now.

But I traded him last week, in a package deal that netted me Ray Rice & Jimmy Graham (I have Stafford & Tebow as my back-up now). Little worried on how that trade will work out in the end...

I don't have him in any leagues but here is the status of each team who does have him in each of the 4 leagues I am in. Sorry I didn't feel like going through the draft but I know 1 was a keeper. Here are their respective records and standing (point wise) in the league.

Team 1: 5-2 (1st)

Team 2: 5-2 (2nd)

Team 3: 7-0 (1st)

Team 4: 4-3 (6th)

The guy who drafted him in our 12 team league is 3-2-2. He drafted him with the #1 overall pick.

I remember laughing at him during the draft, saying "What idiot drafts a QB with the #1 overall pick?". I'm currently 1-5-1 so I don' t know jack s##t. That' what I get for being a smartass.

BTW: I'm one of the teams he tied with.

Edited by tosberg34

Pfff in the 3rd...... well guess it's real easy when you play with 3rd graders from around your neighborhood isn't it :wacko:

We do have a cou0ple newbies in out league. Most of us are regulars. It's a low cost entry for fun type of league, so some of the guys don't put in the hours upon hours of research that us addicts do.

Not a bunch of third graders though a$$

In FFPC we got him in the 3rd round picking from the 4th position. Sitting at a 3-4 record right now (Charles was our first round pick, got Nicks in the 2nd) despite being relatively close with league leaders in points scored.

As BC points out, Rodgers went in the third round in the high-stakes FFPC for his team, and in our league, Rodgers was the last pick of the third round. He regularly went in the third round in many of the drafts, so it's not that unheard of. The team in our league that drafted him is 2-5 (first two picks were Mendy and Fitzgerald). It's easy to say now that Rodgers should've gone in the first, but, before the season, many sites had Vick ranked above him.

As BC points out, Rodgers went in the third round in the high-stakes FFPC for his team, and in our league, Rodgers was the last pick of the third round. He regularly went in the third round in many of the drafts, so it's not that unheard of. The team in our league that drafted him is 2-5 (first two picks were Mendy and Fitzgerald). It's easy to say now that Rodgers should've gone in the first, but, before the season, many sites had Vick ranked above him.

Fair enough seems a little late to me but to each their own