[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens/Jags Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure I will still lose but I started the night down 3 with me having MJD and him having rice and the ravens kicker. i am stunned to be still hanging around in the 3rd quarter with a chance

That was a tremendous half for the "best team in football if the seson ended today." Stellar!

Truly an effin comical statement. You can't have the best team in football when your QB is Joe Flacco. His name is constantly mentioned as one of the elite or one of the soon to be elite QBs in the game by the media. ESPN loves the guy.

Not even to mention the damn Super Bowl champs are undefeated and would embarass this team if they played in the big game.

Truly an effin comical statement. You can't have the best team in football when your QB is Joe Flacco. His name is constantly mentioned as one of the elite or one of the soon to be elite QBs in the game by the media. ESPN loves the guy.

Not even to mention the damn Super Bowl champs are undefeated and would embarass this team if they played in the big game.

he is typically a good game manager

he is typically a good game manager

Not necessarily...when he play the Rams maybe...not in thye playoffs...my point is they try so hard to convince you he is an elite QB. He is not anywhere near such a QB. It is pretty easy to mange the game when your defense is beating the hell of the other team.

Elite means top of your field...rare...excellent...it sure as hell does not mean game manager.

Elite QB-Rodgers, Brady, Brees,Peyton ...close to elite...Ben and Eli...closer to elite than Flacco-Stafford, Ryan, Rivers, Schaub...right there are arguably the top ten QBs in the game. Then you have guys like Vick, Newton, Freeman...still no Flacco..nearly half the damn league. Then the next group are guys like Hasselback, Fitzpatric, Romo...still no Flacco...he belongs in the Alex Smith, Cutler, Sanchez group... and that certainly is not an elite group.

Dude is 23rd is passer rating, 22nd in TD passes, and 21st in passing yards. Mediocre AT BEST.

Not necessarily...when he play the Rams maybe...not in thye playoffs...my point is they try so hard to convince you he is an elite QB. He is not anywhere near such a QB. It is pretty easy to mange the game when your defense is beating the hell of the other team.

Elite means top of your field...rare...excellent...it sure as hell does not mean game manager.

Elite QB-Rodgers, Brady, Brees,Peyton ...close to elite...Ben and Eli...closer to elite than Flacco-Stafford, Ryan, Rivers, Schaub...right there are arguably the top ten QBs in the game. Then you have guys like Vick, Newton, Freeman...still no Flacco..nearly half the damn league. Then the next group are guys like Hasselback, Fitzpatric, Romo...still no Flacco...he belongs in the Alex Smith, Cutler, Sanchez group... and that certainly is not an elite group.

Dude is 23rd is passer rating, 22nd in TD passes, and 21st in passing yards. Mediocre AT BEST.

i'm saying that i didn't buy the hype (on ryan as well for that matter). he is nowhere near elite. not sure where you got the impression that i thought he was. i see him as a game manager

I've been out all night...but to imagine that this game is going this way, just shocking.

It seems as though each time the Ravens can begin to show some form of strength, they end up looking below average. Now, they can play the best team in the league and look like world beaters next week. There's something missing here...

Agreed, almost... but Eli?? not even close to being elite. He's average-to-good at best!