[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best QB of All Time

Rovers

Best All Time NFL QB's  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB was the Best of All Time?

• Meredith
    • Staubach
    • Staubach
    • Danny White
    • Aikman
    • Quincy Carter
    • Romo
    • Drew Henson
    • Jason Garrett
    • Wade Wilson
    • Craig Morton
    • Eddie LaBaron

Based on Cowboys fans thoughts on the best RB thread, you simply find out which one has the most yards and declare him the best. No other factors matter.

As usual, when discussing the Cowboys you're full of taco. 3 'Boys fans posted in that thread.

Whomp's pretty adamant that it was Emmitt although some of that is just to stir you guys up.

DMD typed " For my money, the most entertaining RB to watch was Barry Smith. The best pure runner was Emmitt and the best all around back was Payton. Comparisons are all apples and oranges really. Each of the top ten were all great in their own unique sort of ways."

I don't believe I mentioned Emmitts name.

Stick to threads about rapists, woman beaters and drunk drivers. You're much more knowledgeable on those subjects

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

As usual, when discussing the Cowboys you're full of taco. 3 'Boys fans posted in that thread.

Whomp's pretty adamant that it was Emmitt although some of that is just to stir you guys up.

DMD typed " For my money, the most entertaining RB to watch was Barry Smith. The best pure runner was Emmitt and the best all around back was Payton. Comparisons are all apples and oranges really. Each of the top ten were all great in their own unique sort of ways."

I don't believe I mentioned Emmitts name.

Stick to threads about rapists, woman beaters and drunk drivers. You're much more knowledgeable on those subjects

Someone is just a little bit sensitive.

P.S. I wasn't only talking about that thread. I was talking about past comments, and things I've heard from Cowboys fans that I know.

3>2

but you are probably right:)))))

btw....what about this season prediction? Pack vs Pat? or maybe Balt? (not counting last nite's performance)

Staubach is the Cowboy QB who truly SHOULD be in the conversation for best QB ever. Best QB of the 70s, fo sho.

As far as GB vs NE in the SB? Well, they both give up WAAAYYY too many yds on D. But I don't really see any other teams out there that make me go "whoa, THAT team is way better than GB/NE"; though the Saints might be as good as either, Pitt is coming on, and philosophically I like the small-ball the 9ers are winning with.

I instantly got the joke and :wacko:

Good job Rovers.

"Hey man I'll tell you what, that dang ol' Austin Miles man, helluva wideout, but them Eagles got Asumugha so I'm just gonna say 170 yards and 3 TDs, but you know Dez is gonna get his too...." :tup: