[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's your current overall fantasy football record?

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are my dynasty leagues

6-1 Don't know how because Colt McCoy & Alex Smith my QB's ( Manning Down )

6-1 Though I was rebuilding but got real lucky and biggest win is by 7.2 points

4-3 My best team on paper - injury bug big time

2-5 Always seem to play top scoring team of the week

1-6 Rebuilding and now have (4) 2012 1st round picks

League that have no H2H just total points 3rd place

Huddle MVP also in 3rd. place total points

It's funny, I'm a combined 4-10 in leagues where I'm 2nd and 3rd overall in points, and in another league I'm 2nd to last in overall points but am 3-4 and only one game back of first place. :wacko:

cue Brentastic in 3,2,1

I am 14-42, rough year thus far.

actually 1-6 in my main loot league, which is all I care about. love J Charles!!

20-8 (6-1, 5-2, 5-2 & 4-3)

My all-play record in those 1st three is 241-46 and I am the high scorer in each league...add in the last league and my all-play falls to 282-109-1

You my friend are sick lol.. I wanna be just like you when I grow up.. I'm 16-5.. Couple more wins I might start giving advice

5-2 (12 man league - 2nd place) and 4-3 (10 man league - tied for 2nd place), or 9-5 total. 3rd most points scored overall in both leagues.

Best performers in my 5-2 league are Forte and McCoy, best performers in my 4-3 league are AP, Wallace, and Megatron. I had subpar QBs in both leagues - Freeman in my 5-2 league and Eli in my 4-3 league. I now start Tebow and Newton, respectively.

Since nearly everyone on here has a winning record, I assume there's a lot of folks out there who would rather plead the Fifth on this question.

Actually, if you're proud of your losing record and just wish to comment cause it's an off year, aint nothing wrong with that, because we've all been there. But, Ursa, since you consistently suck at this FF game year after year (choosing to roll with the two stud RB theory), should we be shocked? ...really?

Actually, if you're proud of your losing record and just wish to comment cause it's an off year, aint nothing wrong with that, because we've all been there. But, Ursa, since you consistently suck at this FF game year after year (choosing to roll with the two stud RB theory), should we be shocked? ...really?

Two stud RBs? I don't have any stud RBs. Or WRs, for that matter.

And I'm not asking you to be shocked. I'm not. I don't put anywhere near enough effort into this to be shocked.

As for always sucking, well, I have some BOTH championships that indicate I'm not always this bad.

Two stud RBs? I don't have any stud RBs. Or WRs, for that matter.

And I'm not asking you to be shocked. I'm not. I don't put anywhere near enough effort into this to be shocked.

As for always sucking, well, I have some BOTH championships that indicate I'm not always this bad.

:wacko: