[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dez or miles

RJV

Dez is the best talent on the Offensive side of the ball thats not Romo. Miles is good, real good but Dez is just the next level of size speed and hands to boot. Now Miles is a much better route runner and Romo loves that miles is where he is suppose to be. Given his struggles with picks this year, in a big game Romo is looking for Miles for that reason. Dez is going to make some plays and is a very dangerous around the endzone but if I had a gun to my head I would have to say I like Austin to be the number 1 in this one but Dez is gonna get his too.

Miles 5-100 and 1td

Dez 5-75 and 1td

Now either one could have two td's but who knows which. Witten will get his also as the Eagles LB's aren't anything to write home about.

Thanks Cowboy, glad you gave your input on this one.

No prob, I better qualify my thought bit. Right now Austin is Romo's guy but remember Dez missed most of his rookie year and had no offseason. This is basically his rookie year. By the end of the year Dez will be Romo's go to guy if he stays healthy. Dez is way to good and works really hard in practice. This kid would be unstoppable this year if he had a full offseason to learn routes and conditioning.

Can't wait for the light to come on for this guy. He is stronger and faster then most CB and his hands are rediculous. This kid is gonna be great for a long time. He is gonna make some plays late in the year that folks are gonna say WOW so look out once he get some experience under his belt.

Dez is the best talent on the Offensive side of the ball thats not Romo. Miles is good, real good but Dez is just the next level of size speed and hands to boot. Now Miles is a much better route runner and Romo loves that miles is where he is suppose to be. Given his struggles with picks this year, in a big game Romo is looking for Miles for that reason. Dez is going to make some plays and is a very dangerous around the endzone but if I had a gun to my head I would have to say I like Austin to be the number 1 in this one but Dez is gonna get his too.

Miles 5-100 and 1td

Dez 5-75 and 1td

Now either one could have two td's but who knows which. Witten will get his also as the Eagles LB's aren't anything to write home about.

I dont agree with the size/speed/hands comment.. They both drop passes, I dont think Dez has better hands... They are both big physical receivers, though Dez does have about 10 pounds on Miles.. Miles is definately a more polished receiver, though Dez has much more natural talent.. Miles Pro day recorded a faster time than Dez pro day... Miles (4.47) - Dez (4.52).. I dont see how this makes Dez the next level of size/speed/hands from Miles..

Namdi who?

He tackled Cooley and that's about it so far this season.

Maybe the Cowboys called Victor Cruz and asked him about Mr. Asomugha. :wacko:

the Eagles pass defense is quite stellar and they might still be undefeated after the bye with Andy Reid....I am starting Austin because he's a borderline stud when healthy apparently and he can burn Asante...that's just the reality of things...

They have shut down the #1 WR on every team they played this season.

Well lets take a look at this. STL, ATL, SF, NYG, BUFF, WAS,

STL blah doesn't count really, ATL beat them with guess who, Tony G and Turner running all over them. Roddy White was shut down ok, but who else do they have that scares you. SF beat them with Gore and Davis, and they too don't have a #1 really, same with the Giants, Nicks is I guess your #1 but Cruz killed them. BUFF killed them yet again with the running game and their TE along with SF. Washington is weak on offense period so I guess you can say they shut down Moss but again who else scares you.

There is a common theme here guys. Philly gets beat against good pressure Defense against Vick. Second they get beat because they don't have good cover linebackers so TE's have a field day. Lastly, Philly has yet to see two recievers like the Cowboys have with a QB that will go down field to hit them. When they did, ie NYG and maybe BUFF they got torched and if you compare Dallas with Witten, Dez AND Miles you have a triple threat they won't be able to handle. I'm not ready to say Murray is the real deal yet but if he is, Philly is in for a very very long day.

Philly won't be able to cover Witten and if they try then Dez and Miles will feast. I can see both WR getting close to 100 yards not because of a lot of catches but because they each get loose on one big play because Philly LB's are not that good. I can see both WR getting lose on a crossing pattern behind the LB's and in front of the Safeties. Caught trying to cover Witten and cheating up to slow up the running game.

In years past Philly had great linebackers that could cover and had the range to stop the run also. Now they don't. That is going to cost them against a very good and now healthy Dallas O.

I will be very surpised if Philly can hold our Offense to under 30 points.

Well lets take a look at this. STL, ATL, SF, NYG, BUFF, WAS,

STL blah doesn't count really, ATL beat them with guess who, Tony G and Turner running all over them. Roddy White was shut down ok, but who else do they have that scares you. SF beat them with Gore and Davis, and they too don't have a #1 really, same with the Giants, Nicks is I guess your #1 but Cruz killed them. BUFF killed them yet again with the running game and their TE along with SF. Washington is weak on offense period so I guess you can say they shut down Moss but again who else scares you.

There is a common theme here guys. Philly gets beat against good pressure Defense against Vick. Second they get beat because they don't have good cover linebackers so TE's have a field day. Lastly, Philly has yet to see two recievers like the Cowboys have with a QB that will go down field to hit them. When they did, ie NYG and maybe BUFF they got torched and if you compare Dallas with Witten, Dez AND Miles you have a triple threat they won't be able to handle. I'm not ready to say Murray is the real deal yet but if he is, Philly is in for a very very long day.

Philly won't be able to cover Witten and if they try then Dez and Miles will feast. I can see both WR getting close to 100 yards not because of a lot of catches but because they each get loose on one big play because Philly LB's are not that good. I can see both WR getting lose on a crossing pattern behind the LB's and in front of the Safeties. Caught trying to cover Witten and cheating up to slow up the running game.

In years past Philly had great linebackers that could cover and had the range to stop the run also. Now they don't. That is going to cost them against a very good and now healthy Dallas O.

I will be very surpised if Philly can hold our Offense to under 30 points.

awsome post cowboy, very enlightning.