[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your most hated sports sportscaster

The 13ers

Who are your least favorite sportscasters? Not just for games, but all the talk shows as well.

For me:

#1) Rome - makes me vomit in my mouth when I accidentally turn his show on.

#2) Colin Cowherd - enough with the NBA already. Best thing to ever happen is the lockout. BTW, he thinks the only people who play fantasy are number geeks.

#3) Matt Millen - Why anyone would pay him for his analysis is beyond me. The guy basically set Detroit back 10 years, which had to be difficult to do since they sucked when he took over. Why would anyone believe what spews out of his mouth?

I know I have the option of turning off the volume or changing the station, and I do that, but sometimes it's the only sports on.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent Woody Musburger - Beyond being the driest and dullest, he has always hated (on...or at least been hugely passive aggressive toward :wacko: ) my two College teams/coach's - Dean and the Heels and JoePa's Nittnay Lions. He is the only one I completely cannot listen to.

I didn't like Mayne at first with his soooo lame his burgers and cheeses line, but I like him now.

From the beginning, now and forever, can't stand Stewart Scott. And he's got one eye looking to the side and one eye looking diagonally up. :wacko:

Bobby Valentine as a color guy can get pretty bad.

All I know if if I hear "cool as the other side of the........." f it, I can't even finish the quote. If I here that one more time, I think I'll noose his nuts while he's sleeping and tie the other end to a garbage truck in the early hours of the morning.

I just cringe when I hear it.

Joe Buck. Hands down, not even close.

Yeah, this. Joe Buck is the most worthless piece of crap. Stick with baseball and keep away from football. It's too bad because I actually like Aikman but I just have to turn off the sound when I hear Buck's voice on a game.

Bob Costas is up there, too. You can tell that he thinks he is saying the wittiest things but they just sound like tired cliches.

While, I'm at it, I'll throw Dan Patrick in the mix. That guy has the biggest ego which is probably why he left ESPN. Way too many egos there (ahem...Berman).