[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 8 Wagering

DanTheMan_5

NO -13 1/2 - I jsut don't see the Rams stopping them, even if they're not trying.

NYG -10 - Miami on the road v.s Giants team with something to play for = BIG LOSS

NE PITT - I like the over at 52. This could be a shootout with little running game and soft secondaries.

Saints -13.5 Cant see the Rams hanging with them.

Ravens -12.5 The poor Cardinals are gonna have to face a pissed off Ravens team. Goodluck.

Seahawks +1 They always seem to be a different team @ home. The Bengals have surprised everyone but there schedule has been pretty favorable. I think Seattle finds a way to win this one.

time to keep the ball rolling again:

BUF -5 = smoke and mirrors act that the Redskins have been thus far is over. Buffalo 27, Skins 10

NYG/MIA over 43

MIN/CAR over 47.5

JAX/HOU under 41

IND +8 = they are not as bad as they showed last week, and this line is inflated due to it.

And I just hate teasers, but I had to jump on:

BUF +1 & HOU/JAX under 47

Weeks like this are why I quit betting on the NFL. Baltimore and New Orleans are losing by more than they were favored by, and the Giants are losing as well. I thought NYG and BAL were locks to cover this week, at home, and didn't see any way the Saints go scoreless for an entire half, a week after scoring 60+ points.

Crazy. :wacko:

I did a quarter on Rams moneyline 6-1

why the hell not

:wacko:

People, we may be in the presence of greatness.

Anyway, managed to pull a profit again yesterday with a play on the Lions and a couple of halftime hits. Putting it all on the line again for a Monday night double or nothing.

Chiefs +3 Home team. Monday night. Chargers underwhelming in victories and losses and the Chiefs have a lot of false confidence going for them right now. Even if I wasn't keenly aware how putrid the Chargers were against the Jets on the road last week. and how putrid they were in barely beating the Chiefs at home earlier this year, I would still be on this one just on principal. I'm pretty sure all the home teams have won on MNF this year. The Chargers simply aren't good enough to be laying points on the road, and I think the Chiefs will probably win this game outright.

:wacko:

People, we may be in the presence of greatness.

Anyway, managed to pull a profit again yesterday with a play on the Lions and a couple of halftime hits. Putting it all on the line again for a Monday night double or nothing.

Chiefs +3 Home team. Monday night. Chargers underwhelming in victories and losses and the Chiefs have a lot of false confidence going for them right now. Even if I wasn't keenly aware how putrid the Chargers were against the Jets on the road last week. and how putrid they were in barely beating the Chiefs at home earlier this year, I would still be on this one just on principal. I'm pretty sure all the home teams have won on MNF this year. The Chargers simply aren't good enough to be laying points on the road, and I think the Chiefs will probably win this game outright.

lol

pulled a profit after a posted 0-2 mark, please stop with this nonsense. I want us all to make money, and I along with everyone else had a rough day yeterday........but let's keep it real. no need to post that you are winning loot on non-posted plays, and flat out lame.

personally after a rought Day yesterday, can't get a feel for this one

lol

pulled a profit after a posted 0-2 mark, please stop with this nonsense. I want us all to make money, and I along with everyone else had a rough day yeterday........but let's keep it real. no need to post that you are winning loot on non-posted plays, and flat out lame.

personally after a rought Day yesterday, can't get a feel for this one

Lame is calling a guy that puts all his failures out there for the world to see every week during the football season in a published column a liar.

But you lost yesterday so you are angry at anybody that didn't join you, and it makes you feel better to attempt to belittle me. So I'm glad I could brighten your day loser. Hope you'll fade my losing ass and play the Chargers tonight.

Edited by rattsass

Lame is calling a guy that puts all his failures out there for the world to see every week during the football season in a published column a liar.

But you lost yesterday so you are angry at anybody that didn't join you, and it makes you feel better to attempt to belittle me. So I'm glad I could brighten your day loser. Hope you'll fade my losing ass and play the Chargers tonight.

In all fairness this should be a discussion about posted plays only.

Then there is no doubt about who had what winners

Now on to posted plays would you like to take KC + 3 no juice ?

PM me if you want action and we can do the same as last time

I could give a rattsass if you write for the huddle or the WSJ. Post ur plays or don't, doesn't matter to me but this is getting kinda ghey when you have losing days yet somehow won money.......

I had a losing day actually- I call it like I see it nothing more. Beyond lame to be posted 0-2 yet you had a winning day and looking to double up on KC...

not really sure as a gambler how u don't understand this......

In all fairness this should be a discussion about posted plays only.

Then there is no doubt about who had what winners

Now on to posted plays would you like to take KC + 3 no juice ?

PM me if you want action and we can do the same as last time

Already played. I guess I gamble differently than most of you. Just because I come in here and post a couple of my plays that in no way ends my betting day. Some of the best opportunities come with halftime plays. Sometimes if I am on the wrong side of a play, and I know it at halftime I will make a 2h play to cover my losing bet. I do a lot of maneuvering during an NFL day, and feel it would be kind of self-absorbed and tedious to come in here and post every single play so I don't. Wow, never thought I would cause such a furor just telling you how my day went. I'll leave the thread to you real gamblers. Ill go make up stories somewhere else.

Already played. I guess I gamble differently than most of you. Just because I come in here and post a couple of my plays that in no way ends my betting day. Some of the best opportunities come with halftime plays. Sometimes if I am on the wrong side of a play, and I know it at halftime I will make a 2h play to cover my losing bet. I do a lot of maneuvering during an NFL day, and feel it would be kind of self-absorbed and tedious to come in here and post every single play so I don't. Wow, never thought I would cause such a furor just telling you how my day went. I'll leave the thread to you real gamblers. Ill go make up stories somewhere else.

No need to go elsewhere, Ratt....you opinions and plays add to the thread.

The problem for those of us that have been here for many years in this year topic lies in the fact that over those years, many posters have come in and posted plays, gone an ugly 1-4, then show up Monday and claim "well, on the plays I didn't post I went 7-1, so I had a winning week". It throws the thread off in trying to determine which posters to ride, and which posters to fade. And frankly, it kills the credibility of the thread itself. I won't comment on my play last night, but as an Eagles fan, and liking the game, you can guess.

If you had a solid day outside the plays you posted, thats great. Best to keep it to yourself though. if you went 0-2 in posted plays, then a better reply in subsequent posts might be: "Took a beating on my posted plays, looking to make up for them with the Chiefs tonight".

Since this thread is all about posted plays, no one really can confirm what you or anyone else did in non-posted action. So it has become common practice to no even mention those plays And as you can tell from the number of posts on this, I am guessing you are getting the hint already.