[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 8 JUMbotron

JUMbotron

This is some priceless sh ! t right here:

The Helu love will spread across Fantasy Nation on next Tuesday’s waiver wire but Shanahan, mired in a 3-game losing streak after losing to Buffalo, will name Evan Royster the starter on Friday, Nov. 4th before the 49ers game.

As a Helu owner in 3/5 leagues, I'm sure hoping he lights it up this weekend. I am starting him in one league.

This is some priceless sh ! t right here:

As a Helu owner in 3/5 leagues, I'm sure hoping he lights it up this weekend. I am starting him in one league.

I tweeted this today to one of my followers asking "Helu or Torain"....

RT@mpb086 #Fantasyfootball sucks enough trying to guess about players. *You* have to guess what a coach will do too. I'd guess #Helu. ☹

I'll warn you: I'm not exactly active on Twitter outside of checking the people I happen to be following so boredom will almost certainly ensue.

Follow @DeionSanders and my pal Nick Bakay, they're worth the price of admission. I also throw in JUMbo Cheerleader pics to keep things fresh :wacko:

What the hell, next 3 more Huddler followers @HuddleJUMbotron get my cell phone # for text advice/opinions on Sunday mornings. Disclaimer: Tomorrow I'll be tailgating early at Titans game -might misspell a lot of words.

However, another rule - You have to follow @TheHuddle too or I won't respond. Gotta swing the love back to the mothership. :wacko:

Next 5 brand new Twitter followers get my cell ph# for instant text advice on Sunday mornings. @HuddleJUMbotron :wacko:

What he's not telling you is he's soon to change his phone number and before you know it - you're gonna be texting a 12 year old who just got this number as they were just added mommy and daddy's family plan. :tup: