[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I spot a trade rape?

dstungah

pick  

26 members have voted

1. 1. pick

• rape
    • fair/consensual

Dwayne Bowe, KC WR

for

Peyton Hillis, Cle RB

Darrius Heyward-Bey, Oak WR

The rest of the rosters aside, dont you think Bowe is worth a hell of a lot more than (an injured) Hillis and Heyward-Bey?

Just my thoughts, don't get sensitive over the term trade rape. Its from The League and it's funny.

Edited by dstungah

Looks like a crapshoot: will Bowe ever be consistently a stud again? Will Hillis be a regular starter again for the Brownies this year? Will the QB situation settle enough to make DH-B a factor? Either side (or both owners) might win here, and this is one of those trades where there are plenty of wild cards.

I'm starting to think no trades are fair based on the many questions that show up here every week asking for help in defending or denying a trade.

The primary reason people think these trades aren't fair is because they do not benefit them. Why not just make it a rule there is no trading.

Our league requires trades be approved by the commissioner (we have 2 co-commish) and in nearly 20 years we have never had a single trade we didn't approve.

I'm starting to think no trades are fair based on the many questions that show up here every week asking for help in defending or denying a trade.

The primary reason people think these trades aren't fair is because they do not benefit them. Why not just make it a rule there is no trading.

Our league requires trades be approved by the commissioner (we have 2 co-commish) and in nearly 20 years we have never had a single trade we didn't approve.

I was able to say the same thing until yesterday :wacko:

Half the fun for me is researching and trying to find good trades. No two trades are ever alike because the teams are always different and depends on current rosters. I enjoy the trading part of FF. But when you deal with someone that takes it way too serious and feels they can control who should trade who, that crosses the line IMO.

Edited by Piranha-z

I think the reason there are so many questions about trades on the boards is because almost no matter what the trade is, there is always somebody crying foul, most of the time with no justification. That puts anyone involved in a trade automatically on the defensive, and having to justify the trade to others so it won't be vetoed.

Never ever never ever never ever Veto a trade! never ever? NEVER EVER! oh and stop calling it Rape. There is nothing funny about the term or it's misuse in fantasy football. I hope one day you will have a daughter and then maybe you will get it.

I KNEW somebody was gonna get sensitive about the term!

There was never any discussion about vetoing this trade, i would never have done that.

Thanks for the comments dudes!

If you Knew somebody was going to be sensitive about the term then you also knew that there was something wrong with it. If there was no discussion about vetoing the trade....what is the point of this thread? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Is it a fair trade? who cares most trades aren't fair.

Never ever never ever never ever Veto a trade! never ever? NEVER EVER! oh and stop calling it Rape. There is nothing funny about the term or it's misuse in fantasy football. I hope one day you will have a daughter and then maybe you will get it.

Wisdom.

If you Knew somebody was going to be sensitive about the term then you also knew that there was something wrong with it. If there was no discussion about vetoing the trade....what is the point of this thread? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Is it a fair trade? who cares most trades aren't fair.

:wacko::lol::tup: Is this guy for real?

Looks like a crapshoot: will Bowe ever be consistently a stud again? Will Hillis be a regular starter again for the Brownies this year? Will the QB situation settle enough to make DH-B a factor? Either side (or both owners) might win here, and this is one of those trades where there are plenty of wild cards.

Agreed...