[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torain or Helu?

georgedp

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop the madness! I I feel like Clarice trying to match wits with Dr. Lector. Like so many I was eviscerated by Dr. Shanny with his use of Torain last week. I have (had) both Torain and Helu. Just packaged them in a trade for Nicks.

Together they may be a whole pack of Matches but I'll let some other owner figure out which to Light.

Great analogy! :wacko:

I've pulled Torain for Battle and Battle for Torain about 5 times since Tuesday

This +1. Going nuts. Just traded Arian Foster for Tom Brady so my choices to fill Foster's spot in my lineup are Torain, Battle, Garcon, and Addai. I absolutely abhor rolling with Torain, but The Huddle has him as an S2 and the rest of my options are S3 (Battle, Addai) or B (Garcon, though I find this ranking quite odd).

Rolling the dice with Torain based on The Huddle's rankings. Hey, I pay them for a reason, right? :wacko:

Playing Helu was stupid :wacko:

I'm right there with you. In my case, last Sunday I had great RB depth: Ray Rice, Willis McGahee, Mike Tolbert and Mark Ingram. This Sunday, 3/4 of those guys sat with injuries. Picked Helu off waivers. Bleh.

It's official Torain is WORTHLESS. I'm done putting this guy in my lineup only to be hugely disappointed. Hell, Knowshon Moreno got more points than this dud. Played him 3 weeks in a row and got this from him:

No reason in the world they shouldn't give Helu some touches...yet they don't. Limited opportunities, almost 5 yards a carry. He's a playmaker...they need playmakers! He was in for the better part of the game as a blocking back. Almost no touches. Working in a pass to the blocking back every now & then would keep the defense honest, open things up. Shanahan's an idiot...bona fide.

Seems to me like Washington is getting down big so early it's not really a matter of not giving Helu a chance as much as abandoning the running game in an attempt to overcome a deficit. Washington ran Torain 8 times today and no other RB got carries.

ding ding ding

Seems to me like Washington is getting down big so early it's not really a matter of not giving Helu a chance as much as abandoning the running game in an attempt to overcome a deficit. Washington ran Torain 8 times today and no other RB got carries.

I don't think this is it. Helu is the better pass catcher so if they are abandoning the run you'd figure he'd be in - but Torain was still getting the snaps.

They abandoned the run then down only 10 in the first half.

Shanahan is NOT a good coach.