[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP's projected fantasy score Week 15

ffb

Last time I checked he was the best RB in the NFL. He leads the league in rushing behind what was ranked in the preseason as being the worst offensive line in the NFL. IMO the only thing that can stop AP are his coach and/or offensive coordinator, or an injury.

Edited by Chloroform Rx

Is there something wrong playing in a yahoo league? Sorry if there is but that's what my work uses. I was thinking of making a trade between Rice and AP and saw a huge drop off in points in week 15 (Sorry again, sometimes people factor in the trade evaluator in trades).

Is New Orleans that bad of a defense?

:wacko: Oh, Forte is projected for 14.03 vs GB

Is there something wrong playing in a yahoo league? Sorry if there is but that's what my work uses. I was thinking of making a trade between Rice and AP and saw a huge drop off in points in week 15 (Sorry again, sometimes people factor in the trade evaluator in trades).

Is New Orleans that bad of a defense?

:tup: Oh, Forte is projected for 14.03 vs GB

Regardless of what site is used to run your fantasy league you CAN get information from other sources.Those who use the huddle believe it is the best, and canned info at Yahoo, ESPN, & CBS is pretty bad.

But I think the real point is how much trust do you have in any projection for a game that is 2 months away? :wacko:

Regardless of what site is used to run your fantasy league you CAN get information from other sources.Those who use the huddle believe it is the best, and canned info at Yahoo, ESPN, & CBS is pretty bad.

But I think the real point is how much trust do you have in any projection for a game that is 2 months away? :wacko:

not to mention that it's going off of his league's scoring system. We have no idea what that is...