[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

got two trades, which one do i accept?

el steeler

first of all, here's my team, no PPR

QB: Big Ben, Tebow

RB: McFadden, Hillis, Morris, Moreno, M. Bush

WR: Megatron, VJax, Antonio Brown, Branch, Julio Jones

TE: Finley

K: Hanson

D: Pitt

ok so i have two problems this week. i have no one to start for me at RB (Morris/Moreno???) and i need to drop someone so i can pick up a TE since finley is on bye.

in comes two teams offering a trade...

team 1

Megatron for Wallace/Battle/Starks

would help my RB situation, Wallace + Big Ben is delish i guess

team 2

VJax/Hillis for Best/Felix

COULD help my RB situation later...but doesn't do much for me now. happy to unload Hillis and VJax is very inconsistent...but both of those guys are out right now. it is worth noting that my team is totally outmatched this week, dude is starting foster, f. jackson, romo, wallace (is actually the team that offered first trade)

probably should pull the trigger on the first trade, but i'd still be stuck with dropping THREE guys from my current roster in order to get a TE.

what would you guys do in my position?

you not getting enough with the first trade and i really don't like anything about the 2nd. if he were willing to put in a better RB with wallace i would pull the trigger. You could add the garbage you would drop to the trade might look better to him.

Can't go trading away Megatron, he's automatic this year, much as I like Wallace, Tron is worth Wallace and a better running back than Starks...Battle was waiver wire fodder a week ago...Trade 2 doesn't make much sense to me as I think Felix may have lost his job to Murray and Best is questionable at best to return in week 10....STAND PAT

Trade 2 is just awful. No one knows right now if Best or Felix will even contribute the rest of the year.

Trade 1 has potential, as you could use an upgrade at rb anyhow, but you have to get a better rb than Battle and Starks for Megatron. See if you can counter for someone better. If not, stand pat.