[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN / Tout.com WDIS Is A Waste Of Airtime

baddfish2

Seeing someone in their house, asking a WDIS question every week, so that ESPN can air it on Fantasy Football Now just seemed silly every time I've seen it this year. Until now; now it's simply become a waste of time.

ESPN seriously aired some guy sitting at his computer, who let his girlfriend stick her face in the shot and ask if they should start Daniel Thomas or Vincent Jackson in the flex spot.

Really?

Really?

You've announced Daniel Thomas is OUT on several instances already this morning ... then you choose to air a WDIS question with him involved?

Really?

:wacko: DUMB

Yeah ... the NFL channel has a show on called something like Fantasy Waivers or some such where they talk about the waivers you should make this week and who to start

I'm not sure that any single player they have mentioned as a waiver pickup you should make is an available player in any of my leagues.

You should definitely pick up Pierre Thomas this week as Ingram is out. Really? You believe Pierre Thomas is available in any league worth a damn?

ESPN pregame show is pretty weak IMHO. NFLN wins hands down. But even they have some lame things like today some Jonesing for football bit with some dude in his mom's basement interviewing Stevie Johnson and constantly taking shots at him. Too many of these programs are trying to get interest from casual fans (even some who play fantasy but aren't that into it).

Same goes for most of the mainstream fantasy shows and info, their list of players to add, or who start always look like some 8 team league played by 12 year olds. Ok, so start Brady, AP, & Megatron, brilliant advice thanks.

That's why people follow the Huddle for good in depth info. Their free agent forecast is really good, but even that for deeper leagues could be full of players that are already on rosters.

Seeing someone in their house, asking a WDIS question every week, so that ESPN can air it on Fantasy Football Now just seemed silly every time I've seen it this year. Until now; now it's simply become a waste of time.

ESPN seriously aired some guy sitting at his computer, who let his girlfriend stick her face in the shot and ask if they should start Daniel Thomas or Vincent Jackson in the flex spot.

Really?

Really?

You've announced Daniel Thomas is OUT on several instances already this morning ... then you choose to air a WDIS question with him involved?

Really?

:wacko: DUMB

Agree but she was pretty hot looking...so although the question was beyond stupid at least there was some eye candy value.

KO'd

Yeah ... the NFL channel has a show on called something like Fantasy Waivers or some such where they talk about the waivers you should make this week and who to start

I'm not sure that any single player they have mentioned as a waiver pickup you should make is an available player in any of my leagues.

You should definitely pick up Pierre Thomas this week as Ingram is out. Really? You believe Pierre Thomas is available in any league worth a damn?

I think the NFL.com leagues are 10 teams so that's why they have some useless info for the majority of us in serious leagues.