[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does Reggie Wayne belong on FFB rosters anymore?

markgugs

Yes idiots often stand up to show they are idiots. Remember this is the guy who swore "Manning will be fine" in August and that the Colts wouldn't have paid Manning that fat salary or ignored the backup QB position unless they were sure he was OK. Riiiight.

Cmon down Mr Luck. Please.

:sigh: For the 100th time. I said I thought Manning would be fine unless they signed someone. A few days later they signed Collins. I said then that Manning's injury must be bad.

I have offered you a wager on whether Mannning plays again BeeR. You were too chicken to make it last time. It still stands. Put your money where your mouth is or shut up.

Of course they wouldn't be 0-8 without Manning. But they wouldn't be very good either. Too many offensive line injuries.

Edited by CaptainHook

I'm saying that in general they effed up. In various ways. They weren't on top of his condition. They ignored the backup QB spot (well if they get Luck maybe that's not an f-up, ha). They sucked as putting together a real team year after year and Manning carried them more than most realized. etc and etc.

So you are saying they just opened the vault for manning and didn't do any due diligence on his injury?

:sigh: For the 100th time. I said I thought Manning would be fine unless they signed someone. A few days later they signed Collins. I said then that Manning's injury must be bad.
For the 500th and final time, you said Manning "must" be fine and they're sure of it since why else would they sign him to a big fat contract and ignore the backup QB spot. I said not necessarily because even if there's a chance Manning is seriously hurt, you need to sign him and take your chances because it's Manning. Then you backpedalled as it became clearer you were wrong.

I have offered you a wager on whether Mannning plays again BeeR. You were too chicken to make it last time. It still stands. Put your money where your mouth is or shut up.
I have no idea why you keep grasping at this since I'm not claiming and have never claimed Manning will or won't play this year. I freely admit I don't know and don't pretend to. You don't know either but pretend to while doing your little "I double dog dare you" bit. It's bad enough that you're acting so stupid. No need to add childish to it. Well in your case actually there does seem to be a need. Whatever.

Of course they wouldn't be 0-8 without Manning. But they wouldn't be very good either. Too many offensive line injuries.
They wouldn't be tearing it up but he'd still likely carry them to a respectable # of wins, as usual.

So you are saying they just opened the vault for manning and didn't do any due diligence on his injury?

It would seem they didn't do enough, at least. Course it might be that the Dr. was the one who didn't - but true, it could be it was just one of those things where it seemed fine at the time or whatever, impossible to say for sure.

Painter actually hasn't been as bad as I thought he would be.

That much I agree with. Course that isn't saying much.

Edited by BeeR

I am not as much worried about Mannings neck as much as I am worried about his nipples. Do you think a year off without a whole team on your Titties is enough for your nipples to heal ?

Depends on

1) redraft or keeper/dynasty

2) scoring rules

3) roster limits

I know that Collie was dropped recently in our league and hasn't been claimed. But I think if Wayne were dropped he'd get snatched up. Garcon, Wayne, Addai/Carter/Brown, Clark are all still rostered in our league (and some are starting due to byes).