[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pickups this week?

TF4

Mine opens tonight they will be gone by then :wacko:

Wow sucks for you especially since with injured players you don't usually know the full extent until monday or tuesday. I'd be lobbying to change that next year if I were in your league.

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

:wacko: ... not the way it works ... or every thread in here would become a WDIS

The aim of my question wasn't to figure out who to start, it was to get an idea of whether or not Ringer is even worth picking up. I figured someone may pay more attention to the Titans than I do and have a better grasp of the situation in the Tennessee backfield.

Steve Slaton....but of course I'm being biased. I love the way this guy runs when at 100%. I picked him up waivers after the draft his rookie season and loved watching him play (both college and rookie season). His ability to cut is already at a top tier level. Just needs to find his niche as well as the dolphins themselves.

I see him being a sneaky play in later weeks as fins test out their future prospects

The aim of my question wasn't to figure out who to start, it was to get an idea of whether or not Ringer is even worth picking up. I figured someone may pay more attention to the Titans than I do and have a better grasp of the situation in the Tennessee backfield.

:wacko:

So I stand corrected ... you didn't post a WDIS ... you still asked a fantasy advice question ... "should I drop Ingram for Ringer" ... take that to the fantasy advice forum