[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PHI/DAL

BeeR

Nope. Picked the Philly D up in all my leagues since they were dropped last week due to their Bye.

I did the same in one league and will do so in another. This game is awful! :vomit:

Celek is having a monster night and honestly the kind of night that I thought Witten would have. And the same goes for McCoy who's killing us when I expected Murray to be doing as much. :wacko: I really thought this game would be a great struggle but instead, it's a blowout!!

Celek is having a monster night and honestly the kind of night that I thought Witten would have. And the same goes for McCoy who's killing us when I expected Murray to be doing as much. :wacko: I really thought this game would be a great struggle but instead, it's a blowout!!

I am still happy with what Murray has done against an Eagles D that is starting to live up to the hype...

I can't believe there isn't more taco talking going on between all you philly and cowboy fanatics that are always all over each other even when they are not playing each other. What gives is it the economy again you guys all have second jobs cleaning toilets on swing and graveyard shifts :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I am still happy with what Murray has done against an Eagles D that is starting to live up to the hype...

Yeah, he's looked pretty good for the amount of time that Dallas' O has been out there.

Dez Bryant :wacko:

:sigh:

I'm not sure if the Dallas O has been on the field yet.

mccoy is rockin'!!!

Fantastic game tonight! I tried to trade for him today.

I can't believe there isn't more taco talking going on between all you philly and cowboy fanatics that are always all over each other even when they are not playing each other. What gives is it the economy again you guys all have second jobs cleaning toilets on swing and graveyard shifts :wacko:

I had to work tonight and didnt see one play. Looks like that was a good thing. Looks like it was an old fashioned ass whoopin. Enjoy it Philly fans. I know I would if it was the other way around.

actually, i was in section 203 tonight.

and it was beautiful. . .

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone even remotely surprised? PHI will storm back to take this joke of a division and their demise is greatly exaggerated.

WOW....you must be full from all of that crow you are eating this week. No way in hell does this team win the division. They need a ton of breaks to even sniff the wild card. Their demise is not exaggerated, just the greatness.

WOW....you must be full from all of that crow you are eating this week. No way in hell does this team win the division. They need a ton of breaks to even sniff the wild card. Their demise is not exaggerated, just the greatness.

Not much margin for error left, is there?