[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 8 Monday Night Football - What do you need?

CowboysDiehard

0-2 already this week. My 7-0 squad finally fell...victimized by the GB off week.

So, here we go with tonight:

Down 9.9 pts in one league. Opponent is done, I have Bowe and V Jackson tonight. Cautiously optimistic here.

Up 15 in another league. I have Novak, opponent has Battle and Gates going. This one worries me. :wacko:

Edited by CowboysDiehard

With Rodgers and Forte on a bye, I just need Gates to score 22 points in a PPR league where TEs get 1 point per 7 yards and there are distance TD bonuses.

6 catches, 70 yards and 1 TD would get me to 7-1. Go Antonio! Make it worth it to those who have waited for you to get semi-healthy.....

I'm up by 129 (Performance PPR) with only VJax remaining. My opponent has Cassel and Bowe. I should have this game in the bag but I'm hoping for a great Rivers performance that barely uses Gates.The Gates owner is playing the Rivers owner and he's currently ahead by 33 points. If the Rivers owner can pull off the win and my team holds on for a win, I would have two games of separation between myself and the two teams that will be tied for 4th; the Gates owner and my opponent this week. (I'll be tied for 1st but listed as 3rd because of points).

Edited by injendsm

Done with my weekly loss in one

Will only lose in another if Battle does absolutely nothing and Bowe goes for 180 yds and 3 TDs

So, the one that's actually in the balance, I need Cassel and Battle to combine for 18 pts (pretty standard scoring). I think I have slightly better than 50/50 odds of that happening.

I REALLY need Philip Rivers + Vincent Jackson to outscore Mathews and Chargers D

I need this win bad and we are tied with each 2 players left. I'm due to win on a MNF matchup but I don't like my odds.

Similar fo me, but I need Rivers to outscore Chargers D by 51 points to tie.

Maybe I'll join jetsfan in the search for the Great Pumpkin :wacko:

I need 4 points from VJax in a standard scoring league, non-ppr. That isn't asking for much, but his 1 point last week now has me scared for this week.

You do realize that he was covered by Revis right? I wouldn't worry too much about V-Jax getting you 4 points.

I, on the other hand, need a big night from Gates.