[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 8 Monday Night Football - What do you need?

CowboysDiehard

I need to be in SecondString's league so I can get a do-over on some decisions I made on erroneous information

I've seen reference to this from you a couple times, and all I can say is "let it go"... :wacko:

I need Rivers and VJax to net me 11 measly points. I predict 3 TDs from Ryan Mathews and a defensive score for SD in a 34-24 Charger win.

Edited by MTSuper7

I'm up by thirty points in a PPR league and have novac active. my opponent has battle and breaston. so i need them to stay below the thirty and novac to kick field goals all night to put as much distance between us as possible.

in another league, i'm already locked in for the win with battle active.

In league A I'm down by 3 pts but still have Battle & Breaston tonight. Opponent is done. Just need 40 yds combined, so I feel good about this one. A win pulls me to 3-5.

In league B, I'm down by 8 pts. Opponent has Rivers & Bowe. I had V-Jax in my lineup but swapped him out for Battle because of the Rivers issue. Don't feel too good about this one. A loss puts me at 1-7 and pretty much ends my season.

Basically I need Battle to put up Week 7 DeMarco Murray numbers!!!!!!

You do realize that he was covered by Revis right? I wouldn't worry too much about V-Jax getting you 4 points.

I, on the other hand, need a big night from Gates.

I do realize he was covered by Revis, but VJax has had a few very weak games this year already.....

Gates looked pretty solid last week, and he generally comes up big in division games when healthy. Good luck.