[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

more bad press for Hillis

stevegrab

Read this in the local paper today

Hillis misses kids event

Sounds like some misunderstanding between Hillis and his people/management. He apologizes for not showing up, but doesn't specifically say if he promised to go or not. But apparently they were expecting him, and former Browns OL LeCharles Bentley wasn't happy about it.

Also last night one of the local stations ran a promo for their news that said something like "Browns interviewing running backs, reaction from Hillis at 11" You can tell November ratings sweeps have started. What are they supposed to do, play a game with only 2 healthy RB (Ogbonnaya and Thomas Clayton [a former practice squad player]) on the roster. Seriously if Hillis has a negative reaction to that then he's killing his reputation and value.

He really does want to move on from all the distractions and just play. I hope he's ready and gets back to his early 2010 form. Even though I have Hardesty & Ogbonnaya I don't need them in my line-up this week.

Go Browns, let's beat a good team.

Wow, I saw yesterday on NFLN scroll that Browns are #2 defense against the pass this year? I hope that not just because they're giving up a ton rushing as in the past.

from cbs

Peyton Hillis, RB CLE

News: Browns RB Peyton Hillis apparently suffered a setback with his hamstring injury during Friday's practice open to the media. Hillis came up limping after taking a handoff, and then threw the football and his helmet in frustration