[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Felix Jones, no longer a Top 50 RB?

irish

Just curious as to where the rest of you rank Felix. Honestly, I'm not really sure myself as he surely has talent but he's always dinged up. However, is he really out of the top 40-50 backs? I mean would you rather have Felix or Alfonso Smith, Donald Brown, Kevin Faulk, LT, Jacobs, etc? Or is his drop strictly because of Murray and Tanner (obviously more so Murray)?

Edited by irish

not with murray there, i see felix as the 3rd down back

I can certainly see that but does he really fall out of the top 50 and below the players I've mentioned. I mean hell, I can make the argument that having a guy like Murray taking carries from him may actually keep him healthy and more productive with the touches he gets. Sort of like when Barber was there and in his prime.

In all seriousness, I see Felix's return resulting in a 60/40 RBBC with Murray as the majority stakeholder.

As an owner of Felix in one league and Murray in another, I am guessing that this screws up the value of both of them.

In all seriousness, I see Felix's return resulting in a 60/40 RBBC with Murray as the majority stakeholder.

As an owner of Felix in one league and Murray in another, I am guessing that this screws up the value of both of them.

As an owner of Felix, I think this just messes up both RB's. If it was one guiy they are a RB2, with a split they are marginal RB3.

To be honest, I think the Rest of Season Rankings are the least useful tool at the Huddle. And much of this has to do with the fact that they're not customized to each league. Which is completely fair enough, because it would be a massive pain in the ass to make that work. Scoring expectations for every player would have to be updated in order for it to do so.

None the less, that aside, there's still a lot of head scratchers to be found there.

I drafted Felix thinking he had the full load this year. He basically sucked. I dropped him instantly and picked up Murray. Murray has been spectacular for the most part. It is pissing me off reading that Felix will split carries when he comes back. I hope he never comes back. :wacko:

I drafted Felix thinking he had the full load this year. He basically sucked. I dropped him instantly and picked up Murray. Murray has been spectacular for the most part. It is pissing me off reading that Felix will split carries when he comes back. I hope he never comes back. :wacko:

I wouldn't have dropped F Jones and it doesn't surprise me he's coming back and will get carries. I DO think Murray will get the bulk of 1st and 2nd down carries as well as goal line. F Jones comes when they are down or need yardage by air.

I have both in one league and will roll out Murray until stats tell me otherwise.

This is based on my usually wrong opinion.