[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QUICK! TAKE A LOOK! IS MEACHEM A FREE AGENT IN YOUR 12 TEAM PPR LEAGUE?

Phazool

12 TEAM PPR LEAGUES  

65 members have voted

1. 1. IS MEACHEM A FREE AGENT IN YOUR LEAGUE?

• YES
    • NO

Good point!

Y ask Y?

well i don't know where your going with this. maybe if you provide some more info it would help other people or see the point of this thread. but have it your way, i answered yes he is a free agent.

you can also get the % owned on mfl if that would help u

wouldn't you want to know whether its a 10-team, 12-team or 14-team league and whether or not the league plays 2 or 3 WRs and if there is a Flex position, as well? Without factoring in those variables, what knowledge could you gain from this poll?

wouldn't you want to know whether its a 10-team, 12-team or 14-team league and whether or not the league plays 2 or 3 WRs and if there is a Flex position, as well? Without factoring in those variables, what knowledge could you gain from this poll?

Also matters how many roster spots you have... None of my leagues have less than 18 roster spots, so I'd very surprised to see Meachem on the WW...

I'm also kind of curious why the question? I personally wouldn't rely on any Saint not named Bress, Graham or Sproles this year (already made that mistake with Ingram :wacko:)

Nice to see you guys abuse some vets as much as us newbs :wacko:

Owned in 59% of CBS leagues, started in 18. Owned in my 12 team 18 man roster (9 starters) but Lance Moore was cut recently and hasn't been picked up, and Henderson has been a free agent all year I believe. Sad that you cannot even count on Colston anymore, the guy was such a stud his first couple years.

I'm having a hard time cutting him and feeling good about it. I was just curious to see what other 12 team PPR leagues were doing. I know it's a small sample but I have other things to factor in to make my decision. ( I also have Brees and Sproles) but I don't want to get into a whole analysis. I can do that on my own. I'm quite capable. Thanks if you voted in the poll.

Not much anaysis needed here. You can't start a player who may take zero every week. Meachem is a hold in a dynasty league, but he shouldn't be owned at this point in a redraft.

I don't mind a guy like DeSean who is inconsistent, but capable of putting up huge weeks. Meachem is the type of WR that kills FF teams. You are better off with Devone Bess or even Preston Parker........

Not much anaysis needed here. You can't start a player who may take zero every week. Meachem is a hold in a dynasty league, but he shouldn't be owned at this point in a redraft.

I don't mind a guy like DeSean who is inconsistent, but capable of putting up huge weeks. Meachem is the type of WR that kills FF teams. You are better off with Devone Bess or even Preston Parker........

I agree with you 1000%. I want to drop him so bad but you know what happens once I do that, right? Someone in my league will pick him up this week, most likely the guy playing me, and he will have 100 yards and 2TD's against me. If this happens to me, AGAIN, I don't think I can handle it. I could start my own site based on all the guys I drop and tell you to pick them up and start tehm with confidence. I hate fantasy football!!!

Edited by Phazool

I agree with you 1000%. I want to drop him so bad but you know what happens once I do that, right? Someone in my league will pick him up this week, most likely the guy playing me, and he will have 100 yards and 2TD's against me. If this happens to me, AGAIN, I don't think I can handle it. I could start my own site based on all the guys I drop and tell you to pick them up and start tehm with confidence. I hate fantasy football!!!

Then I suggest you drop Meachem and then drink heavily......