[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Same Bye Week TEs... Graham and Daniels

overworkedirish

So I took Owen Daniels in the 7th round this year, and since Graham fell to me in the 10th I had to take him. He was a low risk/high reward late pick for me. The fact that their bye week overlapped in Week 11 was something I figured would work itself out throughout the season - if one got hurt or didn't pan out I'd eventually have another TE to fill in by Week 11.

But here we are, two weeks away, Graham is the top TE and Daniels is a solid top 10. Anyone else take these two? I'd like to hear your strategy for the coming two weeks.

Graham and Clark for me. Didn't even realize it until I saw your post. Thanks. Dumping a surplus IDP to pick up Free agent Ballard right now. Ballard is the best one avaialble for the moment. Should I put a waiver claim in for Chandler?

Graham and Clark for me. Didn't even realize it until I saw your post. Thanks. Dumping a surplus IDP to pick up Free agent Ballard right now. Ballard is the best one avaialble for the moment. Should I put a waiver claim in for Chandler?

The last part is kind of an advice question, no?

If Ballard is a free agent why bother with using waivers to get Chandler (maybe misisng and losing the shot at Ballard as well). I'd probably have dropped Clark (Dallas?) for Ballard a few weeks.

So I took Owen Daniels in the 7th round this year, and since Graham fell to me in the 10th I had to take him. He was a low risk/high reward late pick for me. The fact that their bye week overlapped in Week 11 was something I figured would work itself out throughout the season - if one got hurt or didn't pan out I'd eventually have another TE to fill in by Week 11.

But here we are, two weeks away, Graham is the top TE and Daniels is a solid top 10. Anyone else take these two? I'd like to hear your strategy for the coming two weeks.

BOTH 16 teamer. Waivers are damn slim.

Drafted 1 TE..Pettigrew. Picked up Shiancoe off WW. Both on bye this week. Picked up Zach Miller last night. :wacko:

:wacko: Trade one

Easier said than done. My bartender has the same situation and I've been helping her manage her team. I've been trying to shop one of those two all season long, once it became clear that Graham was going to be a stud. Nobody is biting. It's crazy, really, because there are teams who are trotting out some pretty lame TEs in that league.

Since she's in the play-off hunt at 5-3, we've been trying to assemble some nice players to stash for the end of season, and I don't want to waive any of them to pick up yet another TE. It is my hope that she wins the next two weeks and gets to 7-3 so perhaps she'll be in position to just take a zero at TE that week. I don't want to just toss Daniels out there for free.

Edited by detlef

Easier said than done. My bartender has the same situation and I've been helping her manage her team. I've been trying to shop one of those two all season long, once it became clear that Graham was going to be a stud. Nobody is biting. It's crazy, really, because there are teams who are trotting out some pretty lame TEs in that league.

Since she's in the play-off hunt at 5-3, we've been trying to assemble some nice players to stash for the end of season, and I don't want to waive any of them to pick up yet another TE. It is my hope that she wins the next two weeks and gets to 7-3 so perhaps she'll be in position to just take a zero at TE that week. I don't want to just toss Daniels out there for free.

pics?