[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 JUMbotron

JUMbotron

Changing topics from hamstrings to Joe McKnight.

Hey JUM, interesting point you made about McKnight. I am wondering if you think he has any substantial value at all this season for fantasy purposes? Greene's struggles have been well documented, but I don't see it as a possibility that Rex Ryan would flat-out bench Greene and remove him from their offense. Do you?

Basically, unless Greene or LT gets a serious injury, and unless the Jets fall out of playoff contention, I think the best case scenario for McKnight is he gets a few more touches per game, which creates minimal value in him and reduces the values of Greene & LT. So if Rex Ryan did decide to create a 3-man RBBC, don't you think that Greene would still be the one to own of those three (if you had to choose 1 and they were all healthy)?

Thanks, keep up the great work!

Rex Ryan said it, not me. His quotes just got me thinking (again) about how Greene is so....(be nice, John) unimpressive. I don't know if McKnight will really materialize or not. He deserves a shot though.

Oh, I wasn't accusing you of anything, so sorry if that's how it came off. I was just wondering if you had a different opinion than I did about McKnight's chances to have a fantasy impact this season if Greene & LT stayed healthy and the Jets kept winning. That is all.

Rex Ryan said it, not me. His quotes just got me thinking (again) about how Greene is so....(be nice, John) unimpressive. I don't know if McKnight will really materialize or not. He deserves a shot though.

this might surprise you...

18 Shonn Greene, RB NYJ 113 426 3.8 24 2 2 60.9 0 20

9 Arian Foster, RB HOU 135 532 3.9 42 2 4 88.7 0 24

since they started giving him a chance to actually run the ball greene has not looked bad, averaging 4.3 yards a carry and his two longest runs of the season. i dont think he is as bad as people are saying...

Edited by coordi88