[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hillis

Marauders11

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And his doctor as well. I bet the doc is on the take in Hillis' diabolical scheme to destroy his own value on the FA market next spring.

He would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids on Halloween!

Also, thinking he is faking an injury when he does want to get paid is just ludicrious

You're assuming he's a smart, savvy guy. Has an pro athlete never made a bad decision that negatively impacted his career? Maybe he's a dumb, stubborn jock who's made some bad decisions. I bet he'll be put on IR, and rumors will start to leak out that there was more going on than what's being reported. Maybe I'm wrong, but there's been too many red flags this year with this guy.

Yeah that is wise wisdom.

1sage adj \ˈsāj\

sag·ersag·est

Definition of SAGE

1a : wise through reflection and experience

link

So sage is being used here to quantify the type of wisdom.

Does it give you a raging chubby when you think you've caught me on something and you can post it at the board?

Is that a negative on Father time being that unkind...or no-go on the zombie cheerleader with the cans on the right? Yes, OT, I know.

On the topic of Hillis - GOOD. The Ogbone train is full speed ahead! I hope his reunion against Houston goes better than Wali Lundy's did FOR Houston against the G-Men a few years ago...

1sage adj \ˈsāj\

sag·ersag·est

Definition of SAGE

1a : wise through reflection and experience

link

So sage is being used here to quantify the type of wisdom.

Does it give you a raging chubby when you think you've caught me on something and you can post it at the board?

I repeat: you said wise wisdom.

I just take an occasional shot at you because you are an arrogant ass and you started it with me. You drew first blood, not me!

Does it makes sense to sit out a game because of Strep Throat? I've had it plenty of times. 2 days of anti-biotics and you're fine. The guy had Strep Throat on a Monday or Tuesday, and sat out... Sunday??? That's what I call utter nonsense.

Smoke. Fire.

Get your facts straight! He came down with strep on Friday, not "Monday or tuesday" and was out during the game two days later.

And if he's faking he's doing a hell of an acting job at this point by throwing the football and his helmet in frustration.

Edited by Crazysight

Get your facts straight! He came down with strep on Friday, not "Monday or tuesday" and was out during the game two days later.

And if he's faking he's doing a hell of an acting job at this point by throwing the football and his helmet in frustration.

He was a drama major :wacko:

The latest from Akron Beacon Journal Sports Writer Nate Ulrich

"Cleveland Browns running back Peyton Hillis aggravated his injured left hamstring today during practice.

Hillis took a handoff, ran off right guard, stood straight up and started limping off the field. He then threw the ball and his helmet in frustration.

Hillis hobbled to the sideline, placed his hands on his knees and put his head down. He then stood up, placed his hands on his hips and talked to a trainer.

He walked off the practice field with a trainer as the open period closed to media."

ABJ Hillis update

What was that crack about tipping being a big scam?

Let's talk about that. It will be more intresting than this pissing contest.

I like to tip people who give me good service. The better they do their job, the more money they make. Can you imagine what service would be like if waitresses got paid a flat fee by the hour?

Large cans increase the tip. Waving said cans in my face increases the tip exponentially. Talk amongst yourselves.

"It's over, Billy. Over!"

:wacko:

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my flame war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the Huddle and I see all those maggots at the FF board, protesting me, spitting. Calling me arrogant ass and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

I wouldn't go as far as to say, tipping is a scam. But that their entire measurable wage comes directly from the customer is absurd. I tip based on service, but never consider 20% unless they are giving me a handie under the table or something. Maybe to my friend who is bringing free beers every once in a while. But yes, I can imaging the service if these companies paid their employees properly. It would be the exact same, because the market would still be competitive. And it wouldn't say to eliminate tipping altogether, but the custom of basing the tip on the price of the meal is as absurd as these employees making 2 dollars an hour from their employer.