[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lawrence Timmons Star Rank vs Player Rankings

Sprtfan

Lawrence Timmons was the 12 LB listed in the Player Rankings and was in the top tier but was only a 1 star play in the Star rankings. I hoping to get some more information on his chances this week since I'm in need of a bye week starter and the Player vs Star rankings are not normally this far apart. Thanks

Maybe Steve or Darin will weigh in but he's been a 1 star player since week 2. He doesn't have more than 3 unassisted tackles in any games. He has been moved outside with Harrison hurt (I believe he is out again this week). Complete non-factor.

Week 2 he actually was OK and week one he had 10 tackles....against Bal. This may be why he is ranked so high, past performance vs the same team.

I personally would avoid playing him till they get healthy, he's back inside and he actually produces.

My :wacko:

Maybe Steve or Darin will weigh in but he's been a 1 star player since week 2. He doesn't have more than 3 unassisted tackles in any games. He has been moved outside with Harrison hurt (I believe he is out again this week). Complete non-factor.

Week 2 he actually was OK and week one he had 10 tackles....against Bal. This may be why he is ranked so high, past performance vs the same team.

I personally would avoid playing him till they get healthy, he's back inside and he actually produces.

My :wacko:

Bolded pretty much nails it...plus the Steelers LBs are just decimated by injury right now...sure he could have a huge game but for me, I would steer clear....also, think about this...if his name wasn't Timmons and you didn't know what he did last year, how would you then feel about him?

Edit: and I should also add that there is a chance that Harrison plays this week...but that won't push Timmons back inside because he will have to play outside for Woodley...if there is a big game to be had by a Steeler LB it will be Foote or Harrison...and with Harrison coming off of injury I wouldn't want him in my lineup either.

Edited by keggerz