[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McGahee - Trust him this week?

MrTed46

I'm not too worried about him. Its the rest of the offense that sucks so bad that he'll be lucky to get more than a dozen carries. He'll be facing 8-9 in the box cause Timmay can't throw the ball downfield with any accuracy.

He wasn't drafted to be a starter so I've got Nate Washington in there. Was gonna go with Brandon Marshall but he's just been poo

I was using him as a flex with Orton at QB, now its Breaston and Doucet :wacko:

I wouldn't say "trust" is the word I'm using this morning;

"Hopeful"?

"Incredulous"?

"Delusional"?

Gonna roll with him over Ringer, Torian, or Helu.

Started the season with J. Charles, Best, F. Jackson, T. Jones, and McGahee. Injuries and an inability to make the right/ lucky wire moves have killed my team this year (2-6) and I am now relegated to the roll of league spoiler. This week I've also got Nick's out, S. Johnson on Revis Island, and a choice between Freeman and Tebow for QB. :tup:

Do I "trust" McGahee? Not really, but I have more faith in him than in myself choosing the correct replacement out of any of my other options.

:wacko:

I'm not too worried about him. Its the rest of the offense that sucks so bad that he'll be lucky to get more than a dozen carries. He'll be facing 8-9 in the box cause Timmay can't throw the ball downfield with any accuracy.

I'm an idiot, totally wrong

I was using him as a flex with Orton at QB, now its Breaston and Doucet :wacko:

Luckily I still won plus it was against Taz

I'm torn between him and Daniel Thomas and I just cannot make up my mind... :wacko:

had same issue but hope you picked Mcgahee....I trust a hand more then a hammy and what made it easier was fact that Bush had a big game the week before and you know that coach will go with whoever was hot. Besides that, my rb core kinda blows anyways lol, best I was expecting 8pts from Mcgahee and that would've been just fine.