[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Having trouble with a few NFL Pool picks

ponyshow69

SF/Wash.--- Not sure why, but Wash. scares me here. :wacko:

Cincy/Ten. --- Leaning toward Cincy, but might flip a coin

STL/Ariz. --- Leaning toward STL.....Think Jackson might go crazy...

Bal./Pitt. --- I have NO idea---- Coin Flip??

Jets/Buffy --- Leaning toward Buffy, but Jets have me a little concerned

Any Thoughts???????????????

My 2 cents...

SF should dominate against Washington with their messy QB situation.

I like Cincy here with their defense playing well and the combo of dalton to green paying dividends.

I too think SJAX might go off but i'm concerned about a let-down game after their surprise performance against the Saints. This could go either way but i too am going with STL

Pittsburgh should beat Baltimore in this one at home. Pittsburgh has been playing well on both sides of the ball and the ravens just can't get any offensive consistency.

The Jets need this game more than the Bills. With this sense of urgency, I see them coming out fast and Sanchize playing well.

Good luck!

S.F. Washington is haing trouble adjusting to its ever shifting offensive lineup. You want consistency, assignment certainty, confidence going against that defense. Washington does not have that right now.

Cincy. Chris Johnson seems far to comfortable with his current production. I see zero fire from him. A.J. Green has not really had his break out game to force himself onto the national radar. Today is the day.

St.L. Skelton is not the answer. Bradford will play and he will inspire his team by playing hurt.

Baltimore. Pittsburgh is depleted on defense. They are also too old and too slow just like many thought at the beginning of the year. They have been able to hide that with the heart of a champion, but heart will only take you so far. Eventually you simply have to have the horses.

I stay away from the Jets Bills game completely. Either team can win by 10 or more. My Ryan hate will not allow me to be objective.