[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Helu Starting

Marauders11

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be his coming out party...was wondering when he would finally be given a chance. According to SI.com:

"Given that he's apparently already considered the better passing-down back, Helu should turn into a three-down back for the Skins before the year ends."

Not sure with Shanny if it matters who gets the start but it does make my flex choice a bit more interesting.

it does matter- the thing with Skelator is that he filps between backs from week to week and won't ever tell you- usually once a guy gets the nod he'll ride him until he gets hurt or just flat out doesn't produce. If Helu does well today it's his job to run with.

It's certainly not a great place to get your first start and I'm not even close to entertaining the idea of RB2 this week but for some of us having a starting RB as a flex is quite attractive. I'm looking at a banged up F. Davis, David Nelson, Helu or something off the wire. Regardless of match-up it's tough to not go with a starting RB.

Good enough to pick up as a lottery ticket, not good enough to start today. At least going by the opponent in SF. I picked him up, hope he has a good game somehow over the next few weeks and then hope to package with someone that doesn't know or care about Shannihanigans. I personally do not have the stomach to bring a Shannahan RB with me into the playoffs.