[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Helu Starting

Marauders11

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long can the Redskins stick with Beck, he gives them no chance to win. Sexy Rexy many implode for 4 ints, but at least there's the chance that good Rex shows up.

Agreed..watched parts of the game and noticed most of his passes were at shoe tops. Parcells was right....the kid is horrible.

The choice to go to Beck after one bad game by Grossman was the most ridiculous decision I've seen in the NFL in years. Skeletor must be the most arrogant coach in the league. It's not even close...Beck is really bad.

I'm certainly not a fan of Skeletor ... but lets be honest here ... Grossman really isn't that great a QB either ...

The choice to go to Beck after one bad game by Grossman was the most ridiculous decision I've seen in the NFL in years. Skeletor must be the most arrogant coach in the league. It's not even close...Beck is really bad.

Pregame today said Grossman has been dealing with pneumonia.

Good enough to pick up as a lottery ticket, not good enough to start today. At least going by the opponent in SF. I picked him up, hope he has a good game somehow over the next few weeks and then hope to package with someone that doesn't know or care about Shannihanigans. I personally do not have the stomach to bring a Shannahan RB with me into the playoffs.

This is the exact thing to hope for. Now: SELL! SELL! SELL! And not because he won't have another game like this. He probably will. You will just not know when or where. Shanahan cannot stay with a formula, even when it's succeeding. It's like he has Coaching ADD.

Edited by luke davenport

I'm certainly not a fan of Skeletor ... but lets be honest here ... Grossman really isn't that great a QB either ...

Neither of us is an NFL coach, nor do me make our primary income from performance within the NFL.

With that said, I will emphatically state that Grossman is 2X the QB that Beck is. When Santana Moss was on Rex's side, the WR with the most experience on that team, it's pretty evident that he brings more of an explosion to the team. With that comes turnovers - but Beck is just not there, nor will he ever be. Of course, IMO.

Neither of us is an NFL coach, nor do me make our primary income from performance within the NFL.

With that said, I will emphatically state that Grossman is 2X the QB that Beck is. When Santana Moss was on Rex's side, the WR with the most experience on that team, it's pretty evident that he brings more of an explosion to the team. With that comes turnovers - but Beck is just not there, nor will he ever be. Of course, IMO.

+1

In only 1 season has Grossman had a higher completion rate than his 55.8% he has with Washington this season and that was for the 3 games he played in during 2004 when he had a 56% completion rating. He had never had a QB rating over 81.5 (last season with Washington). Over his career (such that it is) he has 46 TDs and 49 INTs. He has only ever played 16 games one season (2006 with Chicago) ... and that wasn't a banner year for him.

This is the guy you are telling me is the savior of the Skins? Beck has much less historical stats to look at ... but either way NEITHER of these QBs is going to lead Washington anywhere but to the golf course in the post season.

Exactly.

I'm not saying Rex is all world but one bad game gets you yanked?? That would never happen with any other QB or any other coach. Rex has the terrible reputation and Shanny is mr. flip-flop.

Beck gives Shanahan a better excuse for failing than Rex does....if he benches Rex after a horrible game, he can say that Rex can't get him over on the division and that he has no option at QB to succeed as a HC so it buys him more time and saves him some face for when they can possibly get a real QB at the helm.....

either way the Skins were destined to fail...