[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has Reggie Bush turned the corner?

Seahawks21

Watching some of the Miami game today, and he dominated a few stretches of that game. A couple games in a row with big rushing numbers. Is this just dumb luck and breaking a few runs, or is something finally starting to brew here?

i love that bush is looking good running and catching for us.....even getting carries between the tackles. but he will never be THE guy and i'm selling high right now in my league that i have him. very disappointed in thomas though, he is taking reggie's "injury" tag from him and not giving it back. kid is hobbled every week and hasnt done anything in weeks. we lost luck today, but i'll keep my barkley jersey order ready

Miami does have the 2nd best SoS for RB's the rest of the way....I almost tried to move Bush for Sidney Rice...or something, but when I saw the SoS, I held off...

and yeah, my WR's are Andre Johnson, Marques Colston and Miles Austin....week 10 will be hell for me unless I can fill in a couple of WR's for that week....I am still on the fence about trading Bush and selling high because I don't believe he can hold up anyways and Thomas is just going to have a lingering hammy the rest of the season on top of that....

Edited by Avernus

Im currently trying to trade Reggie for Blount. (ppr league)

Bush has definitely found a role in Miami's offense, but that will diminish as Thomas makes his way back.

how long does Thomas play before injuring his hammy again?.....I personally might just sit on both of them as they are RB 4 and 5 with McCoy, Murray and Blount in my lineup....but man it sure does suck leaving those Bush pts on my bench when I am down by pretty much what he did yesterday....

had R. Bush on one of my lineup in my salary cap league. I don't usually give him any consideration because coming from a bad team, but thought I would give him a try this week and surprisingly produced for me.

Just wondering now if he'll be consistent for the rest of the season and if his playing time is still a concern with Daniel Thomas in the mix.