[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do people think of Antonio Brown & Jordy nelson

snoop2

jordy and antonio both looked great this week and for most of this year. jordy is the clear #2 going into 2nd half of the season and also for next year. antonio keeps stepping up for ward, who seems to get knocked around each week. both are great options going forward. missed jordy in the draft because i thought he went to early in the 9th/10th of my leagues (turns out to be a perfect spot to take him at now) and missed out on brown on the waiver wire in the early season. if u got them, then you gotta play them.

I like both of them and I made the mistake of not playing either this week. I thought White, Colston, and DHB (where the f did he go) were gonna have some good games all being the top guy on their teams. If I started Nelson and Brown I would only be down 10 points instead of the 30 points I need Vick to get me tonight.

Brown has been the number two for over 3 weeks now. He quietly leads the team in targets, over even Wallace. Ward took a helmet to helmet from ray burritoing lewis but sanders mother passed away. Brown had already usurped Sanders anyways.

Brown has been the number two for over 3 weeks now. He quietly leads the team in targets, over even Wallace. Ward took a helmet to helmet from ray burritoing lewis but sanders mother passed away. Brown had already usurped Sanders anyways.

Brown is tied for 7th in the league for targets.

Anyways, back to the topic.

Week 9:

Antonio Brown - 42 Snaps

49 for Jerricho Cotchery

Jordy Nelson - 27 Snaps

28 for James Jones

24 for Donald Driver

Previous game..

Antonio Brown - 51 Snaps

65 for Emmanuel Sanders

Jordy Nelson - 33 Snaps

27 for Donald Driver

23 for James Jones

Just as I suspected, they both saw a decrese in snaps played from the week before, but made more out of them.