[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I shoulda started The Detroit D

ponyshow69

KC D got me -1 pt against Miami...Are you freakin; kiddin' me?? :wacko:

Wasted a Waiver Transaction on that one.......

I shoulda just left Detroit in there on a bye and got 0 pts. LOL

Thank God Ray Rice pulled out a close 1 point victory for me last night. :tup:

I don't like potential negative point scores for a position, but we will have that possibility next season when we finally do them for turnovers. Especially if you have a situation where you have a lead going into MNF and your opponent is done. Then owners want to sit that position since it can only cause them to lose.

We have a payout for high score of the week which we hope will always prevent teams from doing this or tanking games at the end of the season for a higher draft pick. But that doesn't eliminate this possibility. And also total points is a significant tie breaker (after overall record and division record [if teams in same division]) for determining playoffs.

Edited by stevegrab

Yeah, those guys..........Thank God I still won, but if I woulda lost by 1 point or less I woulda been so bent. How the eff did they sukk so bad against Miami :wacko:

typical "trap" or letdown game after the big win against SD and most obvious over looking Mia due to their record.....Mia was beasting Giants too until 2nd half, so no surprise they came out the way they did against KC.

typical "trap" or letdown game after the big win against SD and most obvious over looking Mia due to their record.....Mia was beasting Giants too until 2nd half, so no surprise they came out the way they did against KC.

Miami winning the game doesn't really suprise me, but getting bitch slapped the way they did does surprise me..

I paid a lot for them in one league here and they got me zero points so it was a wash. In my local I picked them up as well cause I have the DET DEFin both, but I forgot to switch them out and had DET still in my lineup. KC DEF got -4 in that one and I won by 3 points. WHEW! :wacko: