[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are your worst decisions this year?

gbpackersfan

All of mine revolve around Beanie Wells.

Week 3: Didnt play, I started him cause I didnt find out in time

Week 4: He puts up 138 and 3tds while on my bench (coming off injury, supposedly bad matchup)

Week 7: Gets injured, only gets 42yds

Week 8: Bench him agaisnt Ravens, puts up 83yds and a td

Week 9: Start him agaisnt "terrible run d", gets 33 total yds

In 3 games Ive started him he's gotten me a whopping 7pts TOTAL. In the 2 weeks I benched him he scored 46. :wacko:

What are your bonehead moves of the year?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of mine revolve around Beanie Wells.

Week 3: Didnt play, I started him cause I didnt find out in time

Week 4: He puts up 138 and 3tds while on my bench (coming off injury, supposedly bad matchup)

Week 7: Gets injured, only gets 42yds

Week 8: Bench him agaisnt Ravens, puts up 83yds and a td

Week 9: Start him agaisnt "terrible run d", gets 33 total yds

In 3 games Ive started him he's gotten me a whopping 7pts TOTAL. In the 2 weeks I benched him he scored 46. :wacko:

What are your bonehead moves of the year?

keeping Matt Ryan and Roddy White and dropping Tom Brady and Megatron in a keeper league. I am sure feeling the pain every week. It's a salary cap league. I thought taking cheaper players would help me in the long run. NOT!

It's a painful memory but after week 1 traded away Fred Jackson/AJ Green for Reggie Wayne/Mike Williams/DeAngelo. And it was me who made the offer. I really thought I pulled off a steal. :wacko:

Ouch. What were you thinking? Even before we knew Green would be this good, I wouldn't have made that clunker. Of course, I wouldn't ever touch DeAngelo with a 20 foot cattle prod.

same as OP, had Wells as well, missed on his 3td day, just llike Mendenhall and his 20pt week, traded them both we'll see how the 2 guys I traded for works out (nicks, maclin)...yea I know dont trade rb for wr but my rb were pretty sucky turns out I was able to pick up P. Thomas and Magahee (overreacted owner dropping due to injury :wacko: )

1) using DWill as one of my 5 keepers and expecting a good season from him

2) drafting Addai in the 1st round (like a 6th in 5 man keeper)

3) drafting Chad 85 anywhere

4) chasing players on waivers all season at $2 a pop

5) going back to read the Tebow Stinks thread periodically to see what is new

taking addai over matthews. i even vowed to stay away from colts with peyton's uncertainty, but my fingers just clicked on their own to draft him. also made a draft position swap to move up for fitzgerald.......that has not paid off either.

I've been making good starting decisions all year until this week and it cost me the game. I had my lineup set and in the last 5 minutes I replaced Erick Decker with DHB and I replaced Helu with DJ Ware. The DHB decision wasn't TERRIBLE except in hindsight, but starting DJ Ware over Helu was retarded. Needless to say I lost this weeks game by 7 points.

After Week 2 in my PPR league, I offered another owner Calvin Johnson and S.Greene for J.Charles and K.Britt. Literally, I posted the trade.

Luckily, he never hit the accept button.

Was a terrible decision that would have cost me my season.