[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Undefeated

policyvote

Though this week was a close shave, I'm officially 9-0 in my main league, which is the deepest into a season I've ever gone without a loss--and the longest undefeated start in our league's long history.

It's a quite competitive 12-team auction keeper quasi-draftmaster-type league. While I have 4 "woulda losts" I'm #1 in points, #1 in possible points, highest individual game score, #1 in power rank, and .773 All-Play. I don't think I've ever seen anyone go undefeated in even a crappy free league, let alone in a competitive money league.

I'm not trying to brag, because I'm CONVINCED I'm going to 2007 Patriots this thing--but I'm geninely curious, has anyone here ever run the table, especially in a competitive league?

Peace

policy

Though this week was a close shave, I'm officially 9-0 in my main league, which is the deepest into a season I've ever gone without a loss--and the longest undefeated start in our league's long history.

It's a quite competitive 12-team auction keeper quasi-draftmaster-type league. While I have 4 "woulda losts" I'm #1 in points, #1 in possible points, highest individual game score, #1 in power rank, and .773 All-Play. I don't think I've ever seen anyone go undefeated in even a crappy free league, let alone in a competitive money league.

I'm not trying to brag, because I'm CONVINCED I'm going to 2007 Patriots this thing--but I'm geninely curious, has anyone here ever run the table, especially in a competitive league?

Peace

policy

You're effin with FF karma, enjoy losing the next 4 games and being bounced in the first round of the fantasy playoffs. :wacko:

You're effin with FF karma, enjoy losing the next 4 games and being bounced in the first round of the fantasy playoffs. :tup:

Yeah, but since all my leaguemates haven't been able to call me sily call me rude, but call me please about it with me (or on the league board) for the last three weeks I figure I doomed myself to playoff failure long ago.

:wacko:

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

I've gone undefeated twice but both were local leagues with mostly novice players, so they really don't count anywhere near as much.

Yeah, but since all my leaguemates haven't been able to call me sily call me rude, but call me please about it with me (or on the league board) for the last three weeks I figure I doomed myself to playoff failure long ago.

Peace

policy

umm, what???????

umm, what???????

Sorry, filter garbled that all up. My leaguemates have been texting/calling/talking my streak up with/to me, and posting about it on the league message board, for weeks. Any "don't talk about it" karma has long since been blown.

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

Went 8-0 last year and finished at 12-2. I won the league going 2-0 in the playoffs. It's a competitive non-keeper and it's the best season I've ever had.

I just looked back at my team:

Thank you Adrian Peterson, Roddy White... and Jon Kitna?

Peace

policy

I started 9-0 a few years ago then the following happened:

T.O. got suspended by the Eagles. Finished my season 11-2.

I made it to the playoffs with my other WR Steve Smith (Car) leading the way though. Made it to the finals where:

Steve Smith punched a ref during the game and I lost the championship by close to what he averaged on a weekly basis.

Enjoy! :wacko:

Edited by SeductiveNun

Ran the table with the Brady to Moss Connection a few years back 15-0 record with a first round bye in the playoffs. Of course a lot of lucky breaks on scheduling helped out big time but ended with most total points and was all too deserving of the title. Never have been close to perfection before that or since! One for the ages I won't ever forget that run and neither will all the leaguemates I victimized that whole year :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I went 16-1 one year in a dynasty league including playoffs. First loss was in week 10 or 11.

Funny thing was that I lost by 1 point, and the team that beat me won only that 1 game all year.

Sometimes in a dynasty league there's less yearly parity

9-0 THIS year in a 10-team PPR Dynasty league (won it all last year):

Rodgers (Schaub, Flynn)

Foster

McCoy (Mendenhall, Starks, Tate, DJ Ware, Da'Rel Scott)

Bowe

Colston

Bryant (AJ Green, S Johnson, G Little)

J Graham (Celek)

Cundiff

Bengals

Edited by The Next Generation

9-0 THIS year in a 10-team PPR Dynasty league (won it all last year):

Rodgers (Schaub, Flynn)

Foster

McCoy (Mendenhall, Starks, Tate, DJ Ware, Da'Rel Scott)

Bowe

Colston

Bryant (AJ Green, S Johnson, G Little)

J Graham (Celek)

Cundiff

Bengals

Wauw. How do you get a team like that?

Wauw. How do you get a team like that?

Salary-capped league, built over a 5-year period. This year I had the last pick in the draft (Rookies/FAs) and I got AJ Green because he was $40. No one else wanted that cap hit for a rookie, but I said F it, he's a STUD. Traded-up in the draft 3 years ago to get Shady #1 overall because I KNEW he would be great!

This team will be contending and tough to beat for a number of years with the STRONG youth I have. :wacko: