[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Talk about parity

detlef

I'm in two 10-team leagues.

In one league, I'm 4-5 and in 9th place. Yes, a game under .500 and in 9th Place. There are 2 teams at 6-3, 3 at 5-4, and 4 at 4-5. I'm just in 9th by virtue of having the lowest points scored among the 4 teams I'm tied with. There's one guy at 2-7.

In one league, I'm 5-4 and in 2nd place, one game out of first. There's 1 team @ 6-3, 5 @ 5-4, and 2 @4-5. Then there's two at 3-6. In that league, I'm actually the high scorer overall.

Anyone else in a cluster cuff like this?

In one of my locals (12 team / 3 divisions) 9 of the 12 teams are still in the playoff hunt. One team is at 7-2, two teams are 6-3, 4 teams are 5-4, & the other two are 4-5. The teams in my division all have winning records. Most competitive it's been in a very long time.

Edited by buddahj

yeah, in my 12 teamer, there's 5 teams at 4-5 and I'd be in 8th had I started Brandon Jacobs over Ogbonnaya. Instead, I lost a spot and fell to ninth

Edited by loaf

I'm in two 10-team leagues.

In one league, I'm 4-5 and in 9th place. Yes, a game under .500 and in 9th Place. There are 2 teams at 6-3, 3 at 5-4, and 4 at 4-5. I'm just in 9th by virtue of having the lowest points scored among the 4 teams I'm tied with. There's one guy at 2-7.

In one league, I'm 5-4 and in 2nd place, one game out of first. There's 1 team @ 6-3, 5 @ 5-4, and 2 @4-5. Then there's two at 3-6. In that league, I'm actually the high scorer overall.

Anyone else in a cluster cuff like this?

eh-hem.... you are in another league that i know of :wacko:

:tup:

No kidding, I’ve noticed a lot more parity than normal this year, but nowhere more than in my 2nd and 3rd year dynasties… In LLD, only 3 teams out of 16 are sitting at better than 5-4, with 2 division leaders at 5-4 and only 3 teams with the dreaded 7 losses. That's 13 teams still right in thick of it.

But more amazing is my local 12 team dynasty where right behind the top 2 at 7-2/6-3, the next SEVEN teams are all at 5-4 all within 100 points of eachother.

I remember some years where it was top-heavy enough for a losing team to even have a chance for the playoffs, but never so many teams above .500 competing for just a few spots.

Edited by delusions of granduer

In one league (12 teams) I'm 3rd overall in points but 3-6 and dead last in my division. The teams ahead of me are 5-4 and 4-5 and have fewer points than me. I also have more points than any team in one of the other divisions, which is led by a 5-4 team and the other three are 4-5. There are 6 teams ahead of me in the wildcard race, so odds are I'm missing the playoffs despite my obvious superiority.

12 Teamer.

I'm 7-2 and in 4th :wacko: (due to points)

1 @ 8-1

3@ 7-2

1@ 6-3

1@ 5-4

1@ 4-5

2@ 3-6

1@ 2-7

2@ 1-8

7 are jockeying for playoff position and 5 are bottom feeders.

I play all the top teams coming up........I either slip out of contention, or take the top spot...feast or famine!!

Edited by ponyshow69