[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Under The Numbers

JUMbotron

Mike Shanahan is mum on Sunday’s starting RB

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/footba...ootball-insider

:wacko: No Helu owner gets out completely unscathed. Shanahan will keep scratching and biting you like a spider monkey, all the way up to game-time.

Last week, I had a dilema, I did not want to drop Lions D so I dropped Helu to get the Raiders D. Sure, I can get Helu back this week blowing my remaining FAAB dollars, but I won't. I want ZERO to do with this mess, we are approaching the part of the season that if you get 0 from a position you can't recover.

I already traded Jacobs to the Bradshaw owner and was able to score Michael Vick and Jermichael Finley in the deal. Of course, I also threw in Romo and V. Davis myself. Call me an idiot (which I'm sure now that I opened the door, some will) but Helu and his 14 receptions were awesome and he should have value in PPR leagues regardless of who gets the carries. I'll see what value he can fetch but if no one bites or the offers are crappy, I'll be happy to keep him as my #5 RB.

I already traded Jacobs to the Bradshaw owner and was able to score Michael Vick and Jermichael Finley in the deal. Of course, I also threw in Romo and V. Davis myself. Call me an idiot (which I'm sure now that I opened the door, some will) but Helu and his 14 receptions were awesome and he should have value in PPR leagues regardless of who gets the carries. I'll see what value he can fetch but if no one bites or the offers are crappy, I'll be happy to keep him as my #5 RB.

Right where he belongs!

Helu still on waivers in my leauge, only 8teamer so everyone is pretty loaded at every position...4th on waiver priority put the the request in :wacko: we'll see if I can get on Wed. Was going to pick him up for the hell of it before Sun but asked some ff guys on twitter and they advised dont trust any Was RB so just left him alone.

Helu still on waivers in my leauge, only 8teamer so everyone is pretty loaded at every position...4th on waiver priority put the the request in :wacko: we'll see if I can get on Wed. Was going to pick him up for the hell of it before Sun but asked some ff guys on twitter and they advised dont trust any Was RB so just left him alone.

Why would you look anywhere but the Huddle for all your FF advice?

I figured PPR people would offer their firstborn sons for Helu.

Maybe more people are catching on that Mike Shanahan damages fantasy teams.

it's not even just that...I tried to offer up Murray after the Rams game and nobody even cared.....

I see a lot of FF'ers playing with scared money while I like to put it all on the line :tup:....scared money don't win :wacko:

Tebow?? That's it? Sigh.

Oh well. Don't just give Helu away people, it's gotta be for someone reliable that you can use.

I thought a fluky 14 receptions would hit the market like gold bullion.

he didn't even get scooped up off waivers this week....and I have nobody to drop for him unless I want to drop R Bush or D Thomas who happen to be my 4th and 5th RB's...

FYI, Gore didn't "drop" a pass from Smith inside the 10 yd line, it was 4 ft over his head. Smith got flushed out of the pocket and essentially threw the ball away.

As for Helu, I actually just picked him up on waivers (and wasn't even first in line), so I doubt I get much. But I watched the game and liked what I saw, regardless of the catches. I'm a huge Niner fan and they're a really stout run D, but Helu looked quick to the hole and found as much space as there was to find. Mind you, so is Miami, actually, which is who Washington gets this week, so I'm not expecting a break-out.

Fortunately, I don't need to start Helu this week as I have better options, but I certainly think he's worth a spot on my roster. I get the whole Shannahan deal and that's why I never draft RBs on his teams. However, Helu is certainly worth ditching a random WR who can't crack my starting line-up to see what comes of him.

I was offered Calais Campbell, Jabar Gaffney, James Jones, Eric

Weddle and Beanie Wells

for

Roy Helu, Charles Johnson and

Hakeem Nicks.

:tup:

Worst trade I've received all year

I think he looked at getting Helu as a negative and that he was helping you by taking him off your team? :wacko: