[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFL Excel Doc Advice

mhorn

Over the last several season I've been making these excel spreadsheets to track how my team is doing in comparison to the rest of my league. I've found that when looking at specific players I can be distracted by the name of the player and not their actual performance so I created this spreadsheet to turn everything in to numbers. I can now very quickly see where my team is doing well in comparison to the rest of my league and where my team needs improvement. It's been really helpful when considering trades and who to pick up on the waiver wire.

I'm always looking for ways to improve this spreadsheet though and since you all are fantastic with numbersI thought I would share this sheet with all of you and see if anyone has any suggestions on how I can make this an even better tool.

"https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AguyCMLkeMs1dFdGYi1KVEI1UWFXdFBSZXhburrito5tcmc"

Copy the link and then replace the word burrito with the letters f U k to get the link to work.

Edited by mhorn

We're sorry.

The spreadsheet at this URL could not be found. Make sure that you have the right URL and that the owner of the spreadsheet hasn't deleted it.

Find out more at the Google Docs Help Center.

I can't get this posted because the random link google gave me has the letters f U k next to each other in it. How do I fix this? It keeps replacing them with the word burrito.

Edited by mhorn

You'd have to manually change the link to get rid of the word filter changes

my bad :wacko: I thought he meant he fixed it...for others that don't know how to work around this...just quote his post to get the full link and then replace burrito with those letters

I can't get this posted because the random link google gave me has the letters f U k next to each other in it. How do I fix this? It keeps replacing them with the word burrito.

Ever heard of tiny URL

Works great for long URLs especially if you are using them in publication that isn't online (easy to type, and they last forever AFAIK). :tup::wacko:

my bad :wacko: I thought he meant he fixed it...for others that don't know how to work around this...just quote his post to get the full link and then replace burrito with those letters

Thanks for your help keggerz. Putting quotes around my link fixed the problem. I've fixed the original post.