[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andy Dalton

Crazysight

um no...talk to me in a month please. Good lord you guys are dumb. I honestly can't believe I am talking smack with two of the leagues joke franchise's fans. Please go and talk with the seachix and cards fans. You don't belong in a discussion with the big boys.

lol people really act like this?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You freaking moron. A Browns fan. Gimme a break. At least the lowly lovable loser bengals fans know what a super bowl even smells like. We are third in our division HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON YOU DUMB ASS. ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST. That's like being down a point at half time. I really have never heard such a dumb comment. But then again....you are a browns fan. :wacko:

By the way...where are you currently in the division? I know...the same place you always are. Dead last.

We could not make the playoffs for the next 30 years and still have reason to look down on you and your lousy ass team. You are so pitiful you have to root for another perennial loser because your team is NEVER a factor. Good luck hanging your hat on the bengals.

:tup:

Done deal? Not remotely.

:tup: the only thing that counts this year is this year, twinkle toes. I've never denied their stellar history. I'm simply looking at the evidence this year.

:lol: whatever, dude. They don't desperately want respect. They're too busy winning games.

Hey, that's a great tip. What happens this year doesn't necessarily translate to next year. Hmmm, it's almost like the only that matters this year is this year. I've seen someone make that same argument somewhere...

WELCOME TO THIRD PLACE LOSER! AS YOU SAID, THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS THIS YEAR. LMFAO. TOO BUSY WINNING GAMES? :wacko:

For a while there, I had been convinced that Cowboys fans had passed Pittsburgh and securely cemented their legacy as the most arrogant/annoying fans in football. This thread might make me have to reconsider.

hey Einstein....if you follow the thread you will see who started the crap. In both this and the other thread, all I said was that Cincy had to wait a while before they acted like they arrived. Then this idiot calls me a moran and then proceeds to talk smack. He is getting exactly what he deserves.

Not a great start for Dalton during this difficult stretch, but in fairness he got off to a solid start before Green went down with his knee injury during a terrific first quarter touchdown grab. I was expecting the game to become a shootout before that point. I have to wonder what might have been had Dalton not lost his top target. Hopefully Green will be back in full force next week.

Edited by Crazysight

For a while there, I had been convinced that Cowboys fans had passed Pittsburgh and securely cemented their legacy as the most arrogant/annoying fans in football. This thread might make me have to reconsider.

I don't think this has anything to do with steelers fans. this cat has a pretty screwed up lack of prespective on most things and he typically tries to blame it on others. you'd he hard pressed to find many posts where he doesn't take this type of tone.

eta: and if anybody here thinks that he'd act any differently if the Steelers had lost are kidding themselves.

Edited by Duchess Jack

I'm still blown away by how good the Bengals ARE this year. In my pre-season predictions, I picked them to get ONE Win this year. I was far from alone with that dismal prognostication. Though they didn't win yesterday, they damn well showed that they can play right with the Steelers. As a Steeler fan, I'm worried about what the Bengals are building. Hell, I'm still worried about them this year, and I expect them to get better over the next several years. After what the have endured, Bengals fans have every right to be excited. Good game yesterday, and I look forward to many great games in the future. :tup:

P.S. I'd like to throw a shot out to our NFL brothers, the Seahawks for helping out their favorite AFC team. :wacko:

I'm still blown away by how good the Bengals ARE this year. In my pre-season predictions, I picked them to get ONE Win this year. I was far from alone with that dismal prognostication. Though they didn't win yesterday, they damn well showed that they can play right with the Steelers. As a Steeler fan, I'm worried about what the Bengals are building. Hell, I'm still worried about them this year, and I expect them to get better over the next several years. After what the have endured, Bengals fans have every right to be excited. Good game yesterday, and I look forward to many great games in the future. :tup:

P.S. I'd like to throw a shot out to our NFL brothers, the Seahawks for helping out their favorite AFC team. :wacko:

I knew there was a downside to beating the Ravens.

You freaking moron. A Browns fan. Gimme a break. At least the lowly lovable loser bengals fans know what a super bowl even smells like. We are third in our division HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON YOU DUMB ASS. ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST. That's like being down a point at half time. I really have never heard such a dumb comment. But then again....you are a browns fan. :wacko:

By the way...where are you currently in the division? I know...the same place you always are. Dead last.

We could not make the playoffs for the next 30 years and still have reason to look down on you and your lousy ass team. You are so pitiful you have to root for another perennial loser because your team is NEVER a factor. Good luck hanging your hat on the bengals.

Dude, you need to settle down. Who talks like that? You sound like you're roid raging. the Bengals have been better than the Steelers so far. It's not that big a deal. Are you that pissed off about it? Stop throwing a fit, you brat.

I'm still blown away by how good the Bengals ARE this year. In my pre-season predictions, I picked them to get ONE Win this year. I was far from alone with that dismal prognostication. Though they didn't win yesterday, they damn well showed that they can play right with the Steelers. As a Steeler fan, I'm worried about what the Bengals are building. Hell, I'm still worried about them this year, and I expect them to get better over the next several years. After what the have endured, Bengals fans have every right to be excited. Good game yesterday, and I look forward to many great games in the future. :lol:

:rofl:

It's exciting to see a three way race in the North. Right now, both wild card teams would come out of there. Baltimore is not playing well on the road with losses @ Jax, @ Sea, and @ Ten. Seems they should be 8-1or 7-2 at worst right now. :tup:

Edited by The Irish Doggy

One of the few classy Steelers fans I've encountered online. I work with many and most are pretty reasonable.

As a Browns fan...ah screw it :lol:

Dude, you need to settle down. Who talks like that? You sound like you're roid raging. the Bengals have been better than the Steelers so far. It's not that big a deal. Are you that pissed off about it? Stop throwing a fit, you brat.

Not at all. The bengals are better than the steelers? You are aware we just beat them in their own house. Comical. Truly comical. You have also not read the entire thread. But that's ok. You are welcome to lump yourself in with the losers in this thread. Carry on.

He seems to be arguing with some phantom poster who slighted him. Nobody even knows what he's talking about anymore. If they ever did.

At first I thought he was just fishin'...

But the more I see, the more I am amazed...

You keep referring to the bengals as "a very poor team." They are not a very poor team. Check out their defensive rankings against both the pass and the rush and tell me what they are. Also consider that their top two wideouts are not the same as last year, and both have been pretty valuable to the passing attack. Cincy had a bad year last year, but that has no bearing on the team they are this year. On the whole the team has played much better, but has yet to by truly tested up until now.

Thanks to the Raiders via the Palmer trade, the Bengals are draft rich for the next few years and can really improve a young team as long as the front office doesn't squander it. Dalton during the early game I saw this year looked really good for a rookie.

Not at all. The bengals are better than the steelers? You are aware we just beat them in their own house. Comical. Truly comical. You have also not read the entire thread. But that's ok. You are welcome to lump yourself in with the losers in this thread. Carry on.

Mmm...well you narrowly beat them, and presumably only because their top wideout was injured scoring a touchdown over your top defender during the first quarter of play.

Considering how youthful the bengals are, not to mention that they'll have additional first round picks coming their way in the near future courtesy of oakland, you have some cause for concern in pittsburgh.

Mmm...well you narrowly beat them, and presumably only because their top wideout was injured scoring a touchdown over your top defender during the first quarter of play.

Considering how youthful the bengals are, not to mention that they'll have additional first round picks coming their way in the near future courtesy of oakland, you have some cause for concern in pittsburgh.

Um no....not cause for concern. Injuries? Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how many starters are not playing for the Steelers? I guess not. What should be concerning is your lack of knowledge and perspective. In the next ten years, I can safely say we will win more playoof games and championships that the lowly bungals. To even say that one of the leagues perennial dormats would create concern for one of the elite franchises of all time is a complete joke. Even Baltimore has fielded a real team for the last ten years and we have owned them when it counts. That's the biggest point you and all these other little girls are missing. Pittsburgh wins when it counts. We don't go running around halfway through the season screaming we are great. We understand there is one goal every year. That is to win it all. It certainly is not one of our goals to "narrowly lose a game". But when you have been a laughing stock of the league for 95% of your existence, then I could understand the pride of only narrowly losing to the great Pittsburgh Steelers. That must really suck.

Um no....not cause for concern. Injuries? Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how many starters are not playing for the Steelers? I guess not. What should be concerning is your lack of knowledge and perspective. In the next ten years, I can safely say we will win more playoof games and championships that the lowly bungals. To even say that one of the leagues perennial dormats would create concern for one of the elite franchises of all time is a complete joke. Even Baltimore has fielded a real team for the last ten years and we have owned them when it counts. That's the biggest point you and all these other little girls are missing. Pittsburgh wins when it counts. We don't go running around halfway through the season screaming we are great. We understand there is one goal every year. That is to win it all. It certainly is not one of our goals to "narrowly lose a game". But when you have been a laughing stock of the league for 95% of your existence, then I could understand the pride of only narrowly losing to the great Pittsburgh Steelers. That must really suck.

man.

the more i read your crap, the more of a tool you become.

lol, the only complete joke in here is your analysis of the Steelers. I thought Philly fans were the only d-bags around. Regardless how far you make it in to the post-season, you ended up in the same place the Bengals did last year, home and ringless. Looks like this year will be a repeat.